Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??

Advertisement Placeholder
Well! In this new year 2021 the business plan that have really thought of is opening of a good and nice restaurant just as have mentioned earlier and with any capital am able to raise I will make sure I start something as soon as possible.

Of course,, I want to go into graphics designing for this new year, this haa been my dreams for over 5 years now, but I think I'll make it come to reality this year because I have make necessary research about it and I think I am ready to go

On 2021 I wish to start a massive crypto currency exchange investment and stock trading. I have studied this two investment model and have to realize that you only need fundamental and technical analysis to get started which have learnt in the past 3 months.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
Yes, Just the way you plan your business.
I also thought to myself that I would be in the business of raising goats this year.
I will take a thousand dollars worth of goats and raise them for six months and then sold them. I hope I can make a good profit.
If you have any better idea for me besides this then kindly share I will be happy

Well! In this new year 2021 the business plan that have really thought of is opening of a good and nice restaurant just as have mentioned earlier and with any capital am able to raise I will make sure I start something as soon as possible.
Nice idea, what type of restaurant do you start with?? Is it a grocery type or selling beverages, or selling cooked food's, Which of them?? So I tell you which one is more beneficial than the other, okay.

If i have a lot of money this year i will go into cryptocurrency investment as this is the best investment i have set my mind on,if i invest in bitcoin now there is a greater chance that the bitcoin i bought for small amount of money will actually worth alot of thousands of dollars in the nearest future, that's the one I know I can do and I think it actually depends on what other people need.

If i have a lot of money this year i will go into cryptocurrency investment as this is the best investment i have set my mind on,if i invest in bitcoin now there is a greater chance that the bitcoin i bought for small amount of money will actually worth alot of thousands of dollars in the nearest future, that's the one I know I can do and I think it actually depends on what other people need.
That's also an idea, you need to dig deep to follow up all updates circling around Cryptocurrency to determine when the price ascends higher or go on a fall. With such trends of news you'll know when to buy and keep for some time to increase to a good amount that you want it reach.

I have current that I'm doing but my dreams in this 2021 is to improve my business by buying a needed equipments to make my work more legit and my second plans is to invest on cryptocorrency. Though I'm being involving in cryptocorrency but I need more money to invest on it.

Yes, in this year 2021, the business I have plan to start is to open a computer center, am thinking how to raise a capital to startup the business, that's the kind of business I have plan to start up this year 2021.

From my research so far, I'm come to the conclusion that I need to get into sex toys business. From my inquiry and interview or discussion with most ladies, most of them are not getting what they really want when it comes to sexual satisfaction.

This is where sex toys comes in. They are great pleasure tools that can satisfy one's sexual needs more than a person can ever do.

From my research so far, I'm come to the conclusion that I need to get into sex toys business. From my inquiry and interview or discussion with most ladies, most of them are not getting what they really want when it comes to sexual satisfaction.

This is where sex toys comes in. They are great pleasure tools that can satisfy one's sexual needs more than a person can ever do.
Hmm, if that is good and suitable to you, and can drive you income then go for it. I can't decide for you, I will only advice you with my suggestions. As long as the business isn't prohibited, you can start it up and make profit from it, cos profit is the aim of every business person.

You got a good business idea this year ,best of luck.
In my case i want to open up a boutique whereby i will be dealing with all kind of clothing,for men,women and babies.
This business i want to do it both online and offline to make more profit and ensure that i expand it in different places.
Have done research about this and have gathered enough information that will help me do better

I have a lot of plan in this year 2021,one of which is improving in my school's business.
I plan to add more value to our work by introducing some courses away from the scheme of work, such as tailoring,bead making etc

Well my business idea is to gather some money and go into transportation and also opening a betting shop where people can come and stake games

I have determined to go into both online and offline business this year. My offline business will be to open coaching centers and registers students for exams and checking of results. While my online business will be investing in at least 3 coins and also transcription.

I have start 2021 with trading in cryptocurrencies and my dream is to invest in it as much as possible and to earn maximum profit out of it because it is a very profitable field and we can earn a lot from it and always to to do love.

I have start 2021 with trading in cryptocurrencies and my dream is to invest in it as much as possible and to earn maximum profit out of it because it is a very profitable field and we can earn a lot from it and always to to do love.
I agree with you bro, it is very much profitable, but we need to understand the basics first, before going into it full-time. We should invest plenty as we are still amateur traders, hoping to learn and be guided to succeed.

In this year 2021, I have 2 business ideas.
I am thinking of joining forex this year because mostly last year online business liberated many from poverty.
Secondly, I am thinking of going into plantain farming.
Plantain farming is profitable is well managed. And if it is done in a large scale.

I plan on really monetizing my content creation skills this new year. I also hope to boost my fashion design skill better this year by introducing new fashion port folio to my clients. Making them see fashion from an entirely different angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds