Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

Credits
I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you rely on PTP and GPT sites, it will be difficult to earn consistently. That's why you need to work on freelancer sites. I am doing well with my online work

I build and sell websites. I also offer website design, digital marketing and writing services for clients.

I believe it was profitable at the time, profits are down due to the complications that have arisen, but I remain optimistic that this will improve and I will see many members return to Bizdustry who have been absent so far and new members will come to GPTForum.

I think yes. But want to explore more. I plan to work 8 hours every day (because my college has shir down due to corona virus) and see if I cam make a mot of money.

Ever since i started earning online, I've made some fortunes. But currently it is on the decline, based on limited offers and low income rate.

Wow that is a gold mine. Having such internet skills is the way to go these days. think I can say that about myself too. My online earnings decreased drastically. I can't achieve what I used to achieve anymore. I hope gpt forum can increase it's earning a little. This will ginger more people to sign up. The idea of $1 in 3 days is somehow discouraging. Seriously, it kind of equates to internet slavery. Before it was not like this, everything has changed for the worse.

Wow that is a gold mine. Having such internet skills is the way to go these days. think I can say that about myself too. My online earnings decreased drastically. I can't achieve what I used to achieve anymore. I hope gpt forum can increase it's earning a little. This will ginger more people to sign up. The idea of $1 in 3 days is somehow discouraging. Seriously, it kind of equates to internet slavery. Before it was not like this, everything has changed for the worse.
Yes you are right, the truth is that I had not taken into account the total daily earnings. That is realizing 35 posts is really not enough since there is a low limit of daily earnings. If this changes I'm sure more members will come. I am more interested in sharing than in seeing the amounts, that's why I didn't bother to do the math.

If you want to profit from online work, you need to try your hands on a lot of things. I started as a writer, but today I do a lot of things.

As for now, I do not have big plans. I am concentrating on earning some money so that I may not have to depend on my parents. If I manage to save some of my online earnings, I might start my website.

You made a wise decision, to find solutions to earn some extra bucks on your own through online, than relying on your parents for financial assistance.

Yes, everything is in trial and error, we must move forward with firm steps, and if things do not go as we wish, we must continue, even beyond what we expect and achieve success.

The best strategy, in my opinion, is try a lot of things and settle on one. When I started writing on hubpages, I also started writing on a couple of other sites. But later chose to become active on hubpages because it was proving better.

Its fantastic that you've settled down with hubpages. I went to check on hubpages the other day, its still the same. Everything is working as normal. For a writer to excel and earn there, he or she needs to promote its articles in order to receive viral views and impressions.

Interesting thing about hubpages is it works with internal traffic, the traffic from the members of hubpages community. If you build a large following on hubpages. you get traffic from members.

What you are tying to say is you can earn from internal traffic. If that is true, earning from hubpages must be easy because we can build traffic by building followers, and building followers must also be easy because people will be following you if you follow them.

You are right and indeed it is the best strategy, I must review several options and choose the most convenient one, in fact I am already in that, in the evaluation stage in which I hope to choose the most correct option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds