Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

Yeah I done that almost everytimes that am less busy I take that as part of expand my experiences and gained more knowledge from the home tutors am always getting improvement.

Advertisement Placeholder
i have never worked as a home tutor ,but I have been taught by various tutors ,I learnt allot of things , tutoring is a good thing it helps one to ahead of what he or she has been taught

Well I indeed have, it was a good experience but it turned out to be a bummer because I failed to get paid as per our agreement a because of familiarity
Over the years, I have come to understand that over familiarity isn't a good thing with your business partner or boss. What happened to you is what happens when you become unprofessional with your job and client.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I work as a home tutor when I was in the university, I was combining both my study and the tutorial it wasn't easy though but it help me several ways in my study

I have a friend who is working as a home tutor, and it helps him when he's having a time off at work. Soon I will be working as an home tutor for graphic designers.

Yes I have. Home tutoring can be a bit challenging because there has to be considerable progress within a short span of time. Also, it can be difficult to achieve maximum concentration since the surroundings might distract the child.

It's quite interesting to work as a home tutor but you need to be dedicated to the student and you need to be there for the student at all time because they may be something where the student will make you feel like you're wasting your time but you have to believe in him at least and still teach him

Over the years, I have come to understand that over familiarity isn't a good thing with your business partner or boss. What happened to you is what happens when you become unprofessional with your job and client.
True, you're right, and that has been really been a watchword going forward to always learn to dissociate business and pleasure no matter what or who, because that way the business can have a chance of survival

Yes, after college while waiting for admission to read journalism I used those times to tutor students who were on hols/summer by visiting them because I really needed some savings at that period while preparing for further studies.

Not exactly a home tutor if I should say.. Though I've taught my little niece at home for about three months, dunno if that's classified as home tutoring.

I've never worked as a home tutor. But it will be a great idea to work as a tutor because you can earn a considerable amount from tutoring.

Well that the job am doing now and it is actually very lucrative and it is very easy for me to handle that and my school work,it is actually very helpful because it is bendable

My sister in law does this job and she earns well from it. The good thing with home tutoring is that you can either do it online or offline. Both ways have become so effective for tutors.

Many people works as home tutor. Home tutor assist many houses to train their children and even family as a large they are.

I have some of my friends who are working as home tutor on different websites and they are making good income from it every month. Majority of them teach English language to the ancient student most of the time.

I have been working as a him tutor for over five years and i can confidentially says that it pays more than school teaching if you have at least two to three different families you are tutoring.
I work as a home tutor when I was in the university, I was combining both my study and the tutorial it wasn't easy though but it help me several ways in my study

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I have been a home tutor, but it was not for a pay.
That was during my youth service program
i had to help my neighbor's children with mathematics and English language.

One thing with working as a home tutor is that it is only going to serve as a passive income payment means for you because whatever thing that you get paid from the job is not going to be enough.

My sister in law does this job and she earns well from it. The good thing with home tutoring is that you can either do it online or offline. Both ways have become so effective for tutors.
Working as a home tutor is actually a good business. If you are lucky you will be paid very well to sustain yourself and be financially independent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds