Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

Yeah I have but not for long and the experience was mixed too because at the end of the day I didn't end up getting paid but still I made sure I did my part of the bargain and helped the student too

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah I have but not for long and the experience was mixed too because at the end of the day I didn't end up getting paid but still I made sure I did my part of the bargain and helped the student too
You should have done a little online research about the company you are working for ,with this you could have understand if they are truly genuine or not so you can be on the server side

Yes! Some ended up owing me and I had to quit. I don't know why you offer your services to someone and what you get in return of payment is a non-chalanct attitude.

I did when I was a lot younger. I remember I was just done with my waec. It helped a lot as it didn't take me away from my books and the money of cos

This is a very good thing for you to have experienced at such a very young age. And it will help in boosting your resume too if you are looking into continuing as a teacher at some point in the future

Working as a home tutor is really a cool job because you get to set your own time and it's less stressful and you earn more too depending on your bargaining skills

Not exactly as a home tutor, but I once taught a guy English language for about a month.
I have worked as a teacher but in college and in primary school and I can say that teaching is a very good job but the only disadvantage with it is that we are not being paid well but I never did get an home tutor job.

Yes, as being a private teacher is my principal job (and the main object of my individual micro-enterprise). Before coronavirus, I regularly worked as home tutor and I had both adult, teenagers, children, little children and even a 2 years old baby as students. Now I can only work as online tutor, due to the pandemic event.

The issue of delay in payment is one of the reason why i got tired of working as an home tutor , most parent actuallydidn't meet up their end of the bargain after teaching their children.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I have worked as a home tutor. It wasn't a full-time job as the pay wasn't that huge. I taught the 6-year-old mathematics, English and general sciences and felt satisfied whenever I was told she was doing great at school.

I have never work as a home tutor before because I do not have a skill to teach ,I'm concentrating in my offline and online business to see how much I can make every day.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
Working as home tutor is not easy I started when I was at the university just try to combine my study with that, interesting but some kids can be so annoying

Yes my dad did during the pandemic he home tutored the people who couldn't mange to go to school and he was getting paid for that because even after schools were open some parents couldn't take their vulnerable kids to school
Your dad must be a very brave and courageous man indeed. Tutoring people who could not manage to go to school during the pandemic was a very smart and also a very brave move too and it paid off for him as well

I have never worked as a home tutor but I am planning to avail the services of home tutors to make money. There is a website where we get paid to solve mathds questions and I think it would be great to get the help of a home tutor.

I have ever gotten an opportunity to work as a home tutor. Unfortunately, I was not near the place that the tutoring job was to be done. That was the only time almost became a tutor. I hope such an opportunity comes again.

I work as a home tutor especially on call and on a part-time basis and I am even open to picking a job right now. It is a very good experience because you get to choose your own schedule.

Yes I did home tutorials after graduation for about 3years before I got a full-time job. I was able to sustain my self with income and it was quite an adventure and I gather lots of experiences.

I've worked as a home tutor for the past six months but the disadvantage is that some people tend to owe me for the services I rendered.

Have only been under a home tutor and i know how home tutoring impacted me. I improved drastically when i was in college then. But have never been a home tutor before.

Yes I have long time ago and the pay was good because I had to live school to come teach there kids at home but it was temptations in it too..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds