Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

But do you think it is possible for us to deposit money into our perfect perfect platform then we can use it to buy cryptocurrency there ,? if this is true then it is possible for people to engage in something profitable.
Yes, perfect money have cryptocurrency option just as payeer has, you can simply use your PM funds and buy cryptocurrency there, convert your cryptocurrency back to PM funds too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, perfect money have cryptocurrency option just as payeer has, you can simply use your PM funds and buy cryptocurrency there, convert your cryptocurrency back to PM funds too.
Wow that is nice then if I am interested to buy cryptocurrency in perfect money ,what are the method do you think will be suitable for me to use and buy cryptocurrency in the platform do I need to deposit usdt. ?

Wow that is nice then if I am interested to buy cryptocurrency in perfect money ,what are the method do you think will be suitable for me to use and buy cryptocurrency in the platform do I need to deposit usdt. ?
I don't know the coin features there, but transactions carried out using USDT is always expensive go for lower coins like BCH, BNB. Check if those ones are there.

I don't know the coin features there, but transactions carried out using USDT is always expensive go for lower coins like BCH, BNB. Check if those ones are there.
Usdt is a stable coin which supposed to have a lower transaction fee of about 1 usdt if possible ,in binance if you are sending Usdt you will not be charged when you are transferring it from one wallets to another.

Usdt is a stable coin which supposed to have a lower transaction fee of about 1 usdt if possible ,in binance if you are sending Usdt you will not be charged when you are transferring it from one wallets to another.
Have you tried USDT before when sending out to another user at Binance? I am telling you base on experience, you'll be charged nothing less than $0.5 USDT for any transaction of whatsoever amount.

Have you tried USDT before when sending out to another user at Binance? I am telling you base on experience, you'll be charged nothing less than $0.5 USDT for any transaction of whatsoever amount.
Well I haven't really used usdt to send to another person instead I mostly use usdt to receive payment instead of sending in fact I mostly used it to trade.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I have also seen a lot of people online who are using it but I have not tried it and I am not contemplating on trying it anytime soon, I still have enough wallets I am using for now, even my savings is too small to be divided and saved in the wallets I have presently.

I actually wanted to use it sometimes back when I was working as a transcriptionist, but fortunately I rather used payoneer because of it simplicity

Well I haven't really used usdt to send to another person instead I mostly use usdt to receive payment instead of sending in fact I mostly used it to trade.
You can combine USDT coin with most coins as trading pair to trade 'spot, future, margin and xD. It's a popular coin for trading formalities, and other transactions.

I have never tried sending of Usdt from one crypto wallet to another .if I am sending out cryptocurrency I will rather use the P2P which there is no transaction fee. That is the best I do use.

You really have nothing to be afraid of using the perfect money for your transactions online. I have a perfect money account myself for years now and have never encountered any problem using it

Perfect money is one of the safest payment gateway you can ever think of out there today. You can never here of any complain from people about their transactions with perfect money. Isn't that interesting?

You can combine USDT coin with most coins as trading pair to trade 'spot, future, margin and xD. It's a popular coin for trading formalities, and other transactions.
I am just so afraid to treat future because from what I have heard about teacher training is that it's a very risky form of trading so I am quite okay with trading spot for now.

I am just so afraid to treat future because from what I have heard about teacher training is that it's a very risky form of trading so I am quite okay with trading spot for now.
If your experience have grown very high, you can simply start future trading and build profit gradually as well. You can't start with funds you can't afford to risk.

If your experience have grown very high, you can simply start future trading and build profit gradually as well. You can't start with funds you can't afford to risk.
I have definitely made up my mind never trade future on the binance cryptocurrency trading platform because it's just too risky and I do not have the strong tolerance for risk taking as I have met about five people now that I've made considerable loss on the platform trading future.

Perfect money is one of the safest payment gateway you can ever think of out there today. You can never here of any complain from people about their transactions with perfect money. Isn't that interesting?

Perfect Money is the best payment gateway. However, I really do not really get why many individuals on Trust pilot are leaving so many negative reviews about the payment gateway. I have been using Perfect Money for a long time and i have never encountered a single problem with them.

I have definitely made up my mind never trade future on the binance cryptocurrency trading platform because it's just too risky and I do not have the strong tolerance for risk taking as I have met about five people now that I've made considerable loss on the platform trading future.
If you can't manage the risk around future trading, you shouldn't waste your time fading future, cos it's very risky indeed, easily liquidate funds.

If you can't manage the risk around future trading, you shouldn't waste your time fading future, cos it's very risky indeed, easily liquidate funds.
Well in the WhatsApp group that I found myself the person that was teaching us how to trade on cryptocurrency repeatedly gave a sound warning that we should not try future trading hours as it's a very risky way of trading cryptocurrency and also my account on Binance are always in the habit of warning of their futures trading is very risky.

I am daily using PerfectMoney as Payeer as Advcash payment system as Uphold as Skrill so it is good for daily expenses.

I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.
What I know about perfect money is the fact that it's just like PayPal but I do not believe that they will be as good as paper because people is one of the best online payment processing platform in the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds