Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

If you're familiar with payeer you'll get to know about perfect money, they are similar when it comes to features. I don't have a PM account but they are similar in nature.
The reason why I am not familiar with them is because they are not needed in my way,if I have the need for them I'll definitely have them .maybe I'll consider having them in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been using perfect money from more than five years now. This payment system is mostly available throughout the world and it is a very fast and reliable payment processor too. They don't have much problems

Perfect money is one of those payment processor that has been around for a very long time now. And I also have been using this processor for a long time too without having any problems at all using it till date

I think they have Nigerian naira in their payment gateway. If they have such option then you can simply convert your coins to naira and withdraw as fiat.
But the Federal Government has banned direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency from exchanges,I don't think it will even be possible, you could be at Risk and at the mercy of the central bank of Nigeria.

But the Federal Government has banned direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency from exchanges,I don't think it will even be possible, you could be at Risk and at the mercy of the central bank of Nigeria.
I will never advise anybody to try and make a direct withdrawal on crypto currency directly to your local account because the federal government has put put a ban on the use crypto currency in Nigeria.

I have not use perfect money before and I don't really know how it works but I've been hearing of it with the views that have got here I think I'll go check it out.
Perfectmoney is a secure wallet as it asks for security code everytime you login . But Payeer is somewhat better in terms of accessibility with crypto options and transaction fees.

The reason why I am not familiar with them is because they are not needed in my way,if I have the need for them I'll definitely have them .maybe I'll consider having them in the future.
That's it. When their is need for it you consider it. I know its a legit payment gateway just like payeer, PayPal but I'm simply satisfied with Binance being my top exchanger for crypto transactions.

Perfectmoney is a secure wallet as it asks for security code everytime you login . But Payeer is somewhat better in terms of accessibility with crypto options and transaction fees.

I am a regular user of Perfect Money. It is one of the best payment gateway ever created. As far as I know it is registered in Panama. However, I am not sure if it is regulated by their government or not.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I have heard of perfect money but have not register on the platform to know how it works but from the testimony of heard, I know people earn from the platform

Nope, perfect money will pay you in naira cos they have vendors who have bought your coin and paying you fast in naira. You can go compare if it's true thou.

That's it. When their is need for it you consider it. I know its a legit payment gateway just like payeer, PayPal but I'm simply satisfied with Binance being my top exchanger for crypto transactions.
PayPal account to me is just so complicated and combining their lack of customer care service will make it very difficult for you to get in touch with them if there is any problem with your account.

I will never advise anybody to try and make a direct withdrawal on crypto currency directly to your local account because the federal government has put put a ban on the use crypto currency in Nigeria.
Yes it is not advisable for us to make the direct widrawal. using the P2P is just the only way we can actually widraw our cryptocurrency to your bank account .I really thank God for the P2P.
[automerge]1631594422[/automerge]
Nope, perfect money will pay you in naira cos they have vendors who have bought your coin and paying you fast in naira. You can go compare if it's true thou.
Well I'll check it out .that means if they are able to pay directly to our bank account without us going through the process of transacting with the P2P .then that could have been the perfect way of withdrawing our cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
I have not use perfect money before and I don't really know how it works but I've been hearing of it with the views that have got here I think I'll go check it out.
It is a very easy payment processor to use and far more safer to get paid in perfect money than in PayPal. Toubdint get to be afraid of your funds being locked like the way PayPal will do you if you are receiving large deposits

No i usally just use Stripe and Paypal, By far the best ones I have used and if its USA only clients then Venmo
I have not use perfect money before and I'm not even really sure that it will be available in my country because the most popular PayPal is not available here

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I have never used this payment platform however I have seen that many people have favorably reviewed it. Personally I have not gotten involved in it because it does require verification processes which I tend to stay away from especially on online platforms.

PayPal account to me is just so complicated and combining their lack of customer care service will make it very difficult for you to get in touch with them if there is any problem with your account.
If it comes to their customer service if you're a PayPal user, it's simply responsive. Their customer care representatives are always online to receive your query.

I will never accept that paypal customer care is very poor that is not true I have use paypal before but the issue is that sometime when you submit a ticket you need to be patience enough for them to attend to your ticket maybe someone else ticket come before you,so there is no way you can compare paypal service to that of perfectmoney

If it comes to their customer service if you're a PayPal user, it's simply responsive. Their customer care representatives are always online to receive your query.
But do you think it is possible for us to deposit money into our perfect perfect platform then we can use it to buy cryptocurrency there ,? if this is true then it is possible for people to engage in something profitable.

It is a very easy payment processor to use and far more safer to get paid in perfect money than in PayPal. Toubdint get to be afraid of your funds being locked like the way PayPal will do you if you are receiving large deposits
Yeah, that is the biggest disadvantage in PayPal. They start doubting you when you receive a large sum of money. They even freeze it and make you wait a whole 180 days.

Yeah, that is the biggest disadvantage in PayPal. They start doubting you when you receive a large sum of money. They even freeze it and make you wait a whole 180 days.
I know I have not use perfect money before don't really know how it works I wouldn't know about PayPal I think I'll go make a try on perfect money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds