Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard if crowd funding, however, never knew what it is, how can we raise funds, and what can we do with the money raised from crowdfunding. This ia short but easy to follow tutorial. I will check the crowdfunding sites mentioned in the article and see if I can use them.

The crowdfunding campaign is no more than just a demand for money. It requires marketing, PR, and strategy. To do this, you need to make sure that you deliver on your promises to your investors. It also includes deadlines and real chances of failure if you set too many goals.

Strengthen your customer service skills. ...
Look at every touchpoint. ...
Improve your customer interactions. ...
Enhance your customer service strategy. ...
Make sure your reps are engaged. .
Give your customers a way to provide feedback

I have heard of crowd funding and I have been through different sites about it. I started a project for myself but didn't get any donation. I was now wondering what I wasn't getting right. Up till now I don't know so I concluded that it's not for everyone or there's a kind of racism in it.

I have read and I've seen successful crowdfunding through gofundme account on the internet which I think is a very lovely idea for those who can't raise capital or seek loans to begin or develop their business ideas.

Crowdfunding works well especially for people who are just starting a business, however you just can't stand up now and say you want to open a gofundme and you want people to start donating, nobody will, you will need to do something viral or ask someone who has huge fanbase for help.

I gave seen lots of people start a crowd funding campaigns, and I have contributed to the ones that I felt it's justifiable. Some crowd funding campaigns that I have seen gives you that push to want to be part of it, some are for irrelevant things, while some are absolutely ridiculous and makes you to wonder if the person that started such is actually okay.

If you need to raise money on short notice, crownfoulding is an efficient option. Because of its easy-to-use process, building and sharing a campaign doesn't require a ton of time. Plus, when carefully thought out, a campaign can raise almost half of its fundraising goal in the first three days!

I have heard about crowd funding but it's not very popular in my country Nigeria and the very few crowd funding campaign that I have seen has to do with raising money for people that are critically sick or in need of urgent medical attention, I haven't seen or heard much about business related fundings

I have known about group subsidizing and I have experienced various locales about it. I began an undertaking for myself yet didn't get any gift. I was presently thinking about the thing I wasn't getting right. Up till now I don't have the foggiest idea so I presumed that it's not for everybody or there's a sort of prejudice in it.

Yes, but it wasn't really like a crowdfunding perse, we were 15 in number, we contributed a specific amount per month and picked numbers from 1-15. So each person collected the contributed funds each month end according to the number picked.

I have actually seen a lot of people who have crowd funded many things like an expensive surgery, education or a business. Go fund me and fund Nigeria is the popular one here. But in case of business you need to have a very telling reason and convince people before they would want to donate to you. The beauty is you actually do not have to pay back these funds.

I have never tried raising funds through crowd funding or any of the likes. But I know it certainly looks like a good means of raising good money. One should just be careful as not to get greedy and divert the cause.

I am yet to raise funds via any crowdfund websites though i once tried to but was later able to get some cash via someone else, maybe one day, if i plan on starting a medium scale business, i can always use the crowdfund system to enable me raise some funds, i hope this would prove effective, thanks for the info!

The crowdfunding campaign is no more than just a demand for money. It requires marketing, PR, and strategy. To do this, you need to make sure that you deliver on your promises to your investors. It also includes deadlines and real chances of failure if you set too many goals.

I have heard alot of people that were assisted through crowd funding. Maybe I might give it a try in the nearest future. However it has to be a well known platform with well organised administration and active members where everybody involved are determined and pursuing a particular goal. Alot of crowd funding sites I have seen usually don't last because of poor structure.

yes most people raise money through crowdfunding if you can convince the crowd about the kind of business you want to start and they seems to see reasons and also love your idea they can contribute and invest in your idea by the is you are reason crowdfunding for your business.

I'll have heard so much about this crowd funding in my country of how so many people are using it to get funds for strictly humanitarian purposes. Celebrities in my country has all leveraged on crowdfunding website like GoFundMe. This platform has been used to help for a course or humanitarian need in my country slot.

I have known about group subsidizing and I have experienced various locales about it. I began an undertaking for myself yet didn't get any gift. I was presently thinking about the thing I wasn't getting right. Up till now I don't have the foggiest idea so I presumed that it's not for everybody or there's a sort of prejudice in it.
Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds