Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will rate them below average because they have given us the opposite of what they promised us before, during and after the election. The life of an average Nigerian is nothing to write home about and our living conditions is inhuman, yet we keep forging ahead by the grace of God.

I'd rate my government worse. Government who is not concerned about the welfare of their citizens. They are corrupt and greedy. But I am not totally surprised, they are all selfish and unreasonable set of humans

LoL if it's a scale of one to hundred, I would rate them at thirty, not even because they deserve it in any way through. Their performance is extremely poor, they do not fullfil their promises, there is no good roads, poor power supply system etc.

I will rate the government of my country 10% has never been this worse in Nigeria. Every day lives are lost due to insecurity, the value of human lives is lost. Nothing is working from sports, agriculture, health etc.

20 percent, the rate of corruption is on the rapid rise day by day while the welfare of the citizens is getting worse, inflation is on the rise, we may experience another recession as we continue to accumulate heavy debts, education, health, technology sectors are failing. We all have to keep working harder and praying for a better life.

If you are to rate your government! What percentage do you think is accurate to award them!
I will rate my government 65%
I think they try in some aspects and are struggling with other aspects.
65% is a good performance.

I do not think there is a percentage for the government in my country are some corruption that steals without limits everything forests everything

I'd rate my government worse. Government who is not concerned about the welfare of their citizens. They are corrupt and greedy. But I am not totally surprised, they are all selfish and unreasonable set of humans
Most people wouldn't even give Nigeria a good rating but we can rate all we want it most likely won't change a thing, what are we going to do about it

I know to be in that position is not easy,it is easier said than done so I won't want to say that they have not done any but just that their best is not enough,so it is 40%.

Italy has always been the "tail light" among all the states of the European countries, because we never had an efficient government!
Now even worse, my opinion on my government would be DEFINITELY NEGATIVE, since recently, even just to be able to work, it was made mandatory to have the Greenpass!
In my opinion, something real disgusting (n) (n)

If you are to rate your government! What percentage do you think is accurate to award them!
If I am to rate my country government with the way they are governing us at this present moment, all I could rate them of is zero percent because no good roads and they keep borrowing money for infrastructures.

If I were to rate my government, i will obviously rate them very far Below average seeing that they have basically done arbismaly in their way of leading the nation

At least you gave them something worth appreciating! Have seen some other post that paint them bad with no reward! Which does not mean the government are totally bad...
I know to be in that position is not easy,it is easier said than done so I won't want to say that they have not done any but just that their best is not enough,so it is 40%.

It depends on some people as for me I will rate the government 30% because the government in my country every year they're going down instead of going up

I will give them 40% there are not trying for the youth... How can someone finished school, come back home and stay for years without work.... I believe they should stand up and do something

Government performance is one of the most interesting aspect of government activities considering it at the positive performance or impact of the government this helped in boosting the financial performance of both private and public industries of that state.

A good 30. We haven't experienced a bad government like this. This is simply the worse, currency value is gone, no work for the youth, insecurity everywhere

If I were to rate my government for performance level this far in their administration style, I will rate them very poorly. They have not been able to secure the lives of the citizens as they are still been killed by terrorists everyday

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds