Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Giving things for free to accomodate bad customer support

This is a good move but it seems to be a waste of resources if it happens that the person did not come back in patronize tge business. I would rather focus on acquiring new customers rather than trying to win back the bad customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Giving out products for free because of bad support shouldn't be a common norm as improvement of the service should be made important so the same issue doesn't arise again and cause problem

If the mistake is so obvious from your end, you just have to remedy the situation to ensure you don't have negative customer review. Anything that makes one customer spread bad information with word of mouth, then there's a problem
There are some companies that don't really care about how their customer service representative and their clients because they feel that they are comfortable where they are which they are very wrong.

I can only give something for free if I had made a mistake provided the wrong service to the customer.
The gravity of the bad customer service is what would determine what I'll be giving for free though.
As long as the mistake is from your company you are definitely have to find a way to appease your customers so that they will be happy with your products and keep on patronizing you otherwise they will go to your competitors.

I think the best time to make such an offer, is when the customer table up there complaints concerning the dissatisfaction of the service being provided to them and the only way to show concern is to make such offer.

I think the best time to make such an offer, is when the customer table up there complaints concerning the dissatisfaction of the service being provided to them and the only way to show concern is to make such offer.
Giving our goods and product out for free to entice bad costumers into staying and later patronising you is one of the good way of giving back to the customer and a way of saying thank you .

If the customer's complain is really genuine and has a prove of the complain then I can give out for free.

When customers express dissatisfaction or complain about services it's best to find a fast track to resolve the issues and ways to compensate them regarding the service they complain about it may through discount

I think whenever a customer calls for the dissatisfaction to a goods or services rendered that's when and the right time to give customer free goods or services

I don't think it's necessary but there is always a policy formulated for that and if the policy says so no problem, but I think is not good because customer can take advantage of that and believe me it will not be good to your business.

One could take many measures as much as possible to satisfy the customer. Giving out product for free to fill the space for bad customer support. The customers should be treated like a King.

Such kind of idea is a good one too. This wil make the customer believe that he is very important and most likely to invite his friends to come patronize your products and services.

Well if the company is the party that messed up the whole thing then trying to give free gift is a way of saying sorry
That might actually be a good way and avenue to reach out to customers for things that is obviously the fault of the company,but not in all cases,because some customers cannot be persuaded by just give aways.

I think whenever a customer calls for the dissatisfaction to a goods or services rendered that's when and the right time to give customer free goods or services
Giving a customer things free when they call for any dissatisfaction is normally good but your as an organisation should not overdo it because most customers will keep doing it on purpose.

Well personally I do not really sees the need for this because if you are to give product based on how people are complaining you may not likely succeed or makes profit in your business, you just promise them better treatment.

Most of the customer's are right most of the times but as an organisation we believe they are wrong becuase they bar trying to tarnish the image of our company not thinking about if what they are actually saying is right or wrong.

Compensation is not a better option to accommodate bad customers. Since the wish or decided not to patronize your business just let them go because what ever you do to please them, the can not be comforted.

There are many customers out there that are always loyal but their behaviours towards our business makes us think that they are bad customers but they are actually fighting for their right as a customer.

The overall aim of every business is that the customers should be happy at the end of the day and that is exactly what you should be looking forward to. Customers are going to have the impression that you are feeling remorseful if you are going to give them gifts for a bad behaviour.

I think, before you could give any thing to accommodate customers because of bad customer service, I need to hear from them that's feedback from the customer before you decide on what to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds