Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Giving things for free to accomodate bad customer support

we often made mistake in this life.it might be a mistake giving a wrong products to your customer,but for you to remedy the situation you need to give him or her a extra product just to make him or her happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should only give out free services or goods as compensation to your customers if the downtime or disappoints were from your end. This will prevent you from running at a loss.

Well a good customer service is important for every organization and if a customer complains about goods he or she bought I think it's important for the company to rectify the issue and also give the customer a discount on the goods purchased

This should only be when it is obvious you have failed to meet up, and also make sure that you have made enough success yet, as things like this can lead to business failure.

I think instead of always making compensation to make up for bad customer support ,you should also try to improve the service of your business and get more profit and good ratings

Once I ordered a tab from a store and it came with scratched screen. I complained to the seller. He offered to give partial refund if I do not give bad review. I accepted. I think this is a nice strategy.

Once I ordered a tab from a store and it came with scratched screen. I complained to the seller. He offered to give partial refund if I do not give bad review. I accepted. I think this is a nice strategy.
Yeah, this kind of strategy creates a win win situation. You get what you want while the seller gets to avoid a bad reputation. So it is not so bad to accept freebies from an incompetent customer support.

I think as a replacement would do. It would not be free but actually doing what was expected. Giving back the appropriate service or product with an apology would appease the customer.

I think free stuff to customers is a great idea to make customers feel happy and satisfied despite the business giving poor customer support. Unfortunately, many businesses do not do that and the customer feels dissatisfied.

If a customer buys an expired product from the seller and returns it back the seller is suppose to give the customer free of the unexpired product because that single customer can discourage others from buying from the shop.

If a customer buys an expired product from the seller and returns it back the seller is suppose to give the customer free of the unexpired product because that single customer can discourage others from buying from the shop.
Wait you mean the seller should replace the expired product then add a free one as well? Or the product it self should be replaced for free and money refunded?

When do you think it's necessary to give something for free to make up for bad customer service?
I see giving out goods and products out for free to bad and unstable customer to lure them back into patronising us as a good business strategies in which most new online websites do when they give people free money in the name of giveaway.

Wait you mean the seller should replace the expired product then add a free one as well? Or the product it self should be replaced for free and money refunded?
The unexpired product returned is the conpersation and nothing more

The unexpired product returned is the conpersation and nothing more
Makes sense though, it would also help mend the relationship between the business owner and the buyer. But do you think small business owners can afford this? And most customers might capitalize on this as well to cheat the seller.

Since you do not really know the interest of your customer at the period of time you might ask them of the best way to compensate them.. some might tell you how they want and so on

Thing is, If a customer lose your trust it can be very difficult to get it back. Just handing out free product wouldn't do it for me. It's actually one of the ways to patch things up

Yeah, this kind of strategy creates a win win situation. You get what you want while the seller gets to avoid a bad reputation. So it is not so bad to accept freebies from an incompetent customer support.
I also believe that you should not be too hard on the people you buy from. If you are being compensated, you will have to be fair with them.

Thing is, If a customer lose your trust it can be very difficult to get it back. Just handing out free product wouldn't do it for me. It's actually one of the ways to patch things up
To me I don't really support you of giving out free products to your customers for the main purpose of amending any issue, you should rather promise them to improve your services next time.

To me I don't really support you of giving out free products to your customers for the main purpose of amending any issue, you should rather promise them to improve your services next time.
True. Customer would only be happy with the services or quality of products is improved. Imagine giving out free product and still end up repeating the same issue

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds