Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Giving things for free to accomodate bad customer support

Sometimes this is not always an easy things to do because if you are to give it to hundreds of people in your business you might run at loss in your business organisation which is not the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think it is really necessary to do this , but even when I ever want to get involved in something similar to this, I will make sure that I have been able to understand my fault first.

The most important thing is that you should ensure you put measures that is kind of thing is not going to happen again. After that then you can give out a free product to ensure that the customer stays happy .

Giving things for free or selling goods and products with discount rate just to accommodate bad customers is good but most time even If you do more than that , they will still not be satisfied

It is better to avoid the bad customer support by all means . Giving something for free to make up for the bad customer support may not be able to reverse the decision of the customer.

The success of any business is actually dependant on the amount of customers that patronize the business. If you are looking for a way to retain your customer base and maintain profit it would also be good you sometimes suprise your customer with freebies even they least expect.

That is actually a very good marketing strategy. This type of strategy is usually adopted whenever you do not want to lose a customer that was not satisfied with your services.

actually, I think the best time to give one or two for free is when a customer or group of customers is dissatisfied with a product or company. At this point, you can regain customers by offering discounts and promotions.

There are many marketing strategy nowadays in which you can use to lure customers into a potential customers, giving them gift Once awhile and giving coupons might be of great help.
That is actually a very good marketing strategy. This type of strategy is usually adopted whenever you do not want to lose a customer that was not satisfied with your services.

There are many marketing strategy nowadays in which you can use to lure customers into a potential customers, giving them gift Once awhile and giving coupons might be of great help.
Once you recognise your customers for not been attended to properly, the customer will keep coming back because he will feel important and he will surly come back to patronize you.

Whenever you have done something wrong in business customers always like you to be remorseful as you can get and giving them free products to show just how sorry you are is definitely going to hold them.

Doing giveaways ays which one of the strategy that must be used for all business owners. It is a marketing campaign strategy and it is very necessary to do this to improve your business.

I will not give, how long will I continue giving ? I rather look for any other opportunity because I can't start what I won't be able to complete. Or possibly I tried to make sure such does not happen anymore.

If you notice that your customers are not satisfied with your products and services. I think the best way to go about it is to always ensure that you do satisfy the customer and one of the ways to do that could be giving the customer giveaways.

If a business organization had to give out free products for whatever complain that is being made in a business organisation, This will result in spending so much on complain and the business may not likely generate enough profit.
Doing giveaways ays which one of the strategy that must be used for all business owners. It is a marketing campaign strategy and it is very necessary to do this to improve your business.

If a business organization had to give out free products for whatever complain that is being made in a business organisation, This will result in spending so much on complain and the business may not likely generate enough profit.
Giving out free gift to avoid customers is a good thing to do to entice more customers to your business but it need to have a limit because you can exhaust everything you have if you are trying to satisfy all your customers.

Giving out free gift to avoid customers is a good thing to do to entice more customers to your business but it need to have a limit because you can exhaust everything you have if you are trying to satisfy all your customers.
So what of an organisation that deals with large commodities like cement or maybe electrical material. Do you really think it is the best for them to give out product just because they are interested to entice the customers ?

I have seen big companies employ this type of strategy but before one could try to venture into this type of strategy, you would have made lots of plans, in such a way that it will not affect the business negatively.

Most big businesses do this. I know because I have had to deal with issues. They will often replace items for free or give free gift cards for the inconvenience.

It is probably one of the best strategy that is adopted in the market in the world. It is good to adopt this kind of strategy because it will make the customer feel relevant even after being treated bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds