Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Giving things for free to accomodate bad customer support

This is a good way to compensate customers for bad service rendered, but the fact is you can't keep on doing this all the time. Most especially the small businesses struggling to survive.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen big companies employ this type of strategy but before one could try to venture into this type of strategy, you would have made lots of plans, in such a way that it will not affect the business negatively.
Yeah a serious plan has to be made perfectly for this even if a business has to do it , if proper arrangement and preparation are not in place, you could possibly lose your business.. it's not easy to gives products to thousands of clients.

If this would help it would not be a bad idea. But I will believe this will brings a lot of financial stress to the business organisation. Whatever the case maybe every business organisation must analyse this decision before taking it into action to avoid regret.

This is a good way to compensate customers for bad service rendered, but the fact is you can't keep on doing this all the time. Most especially the small businesses struggling to survive.
There are times when our customer service are not always working positively and if we realises that we are loosing some customers, the best way to go about it I to try and compensate those customers for the poor service rendered.

There are times when our customer service are not always working positively and if we realises that we are loosing some customers, the best way to go about it I to try and compensate those customers for the poor service rendered.
They can be compensated no doubt, but the question is how many customers can you compensate if you have over thousands of them to satisfy ? This is the real issues.
They can be compensated no doubt, but the question is how many customers can you compensate if you have over thousands of them to satisfy ? This is the real issues.

This is the sad reality. You can't just be offering discounts or gifts to compensate for the obvious errors or faults by the organization. Instead, work towards correcting and addressing the apparent weakness of your business.

This is the sad reality. You can't just be offering discounts or gifts to compensate for the obvious errors or faults by the organization. Instead, work towards correcting and addressing the apparent weakness of your business.
This is what I said previously. It's nice you are also seeing it in this point of view. This can possibly leads to business closed down because it will definitely affect the business's progress and financial capability.

Rendering and offering discount and also giving out your product free of charge just to compensate the mistake done by your company may lead your business into debt , giving out goods to compensate customer's should not be everytime.

Rendering and offering discount and also giving out your product free of charge just to compensate the mistake done by your company may lead your business into debt , giving out goods to compensate customer's should not be everytime.
It's exactly the same point I am stressing. Instead of trying to be reactive everytime, try a more proactive method of addressing the root of your mistakes and improve on them.

Actually given out free gift to accommodate bad customers sometimes are highly done by companies and busines individuals but personally I can't engage myself because people are not predictable.

Most of the time , a bad customer will always be a bad customer no matter how you try to satisfy them , even of you try to give them everything you have , they will always give you issue .

Well everyone has a way to accommodate his customers. but if I am an entrepreneur, I will never give out free gifts to accommodate bad customers because there are some people that you can't please them no matter how hard you worked.

why should you compensate your bad customer support service with free products, why not built a better customer support. Giving away free products just because your support was bad is not good for your company.

As a business owner or an entrepreneur, the moment you realise that your customer support service is very poor, you should sack the customer service representative immediately and replace the person with someone who is competent on the job.

As a business owner or an entrepreneur, the moment you realise that your customer support service is very poor, you should sack the customer service representative immediately and replace the person with someone who is competent on the job.

I think that sometimes the customer service representatives may never receive adequate training in the first place. This may be another reason why they may not be performing well. So, it is very important to train your employees well before you give them the job.

I think you should only offer free stuff when you as the company are wrong. Like maybe the issue is on your end and the customer isn't happy and wants it fixed. Giving them a free gift to make up for the fuss is up to you, but that's the only time I would give free stuff, is if I as the boss/owner/employee were at fault for the problem, or the company.

I think that sometimes the customer service representatives may never receive adequate training in the first place. This may be another reason why they may not be performing well. So, it is very important to train your employees well before you give them the job.

Any business owner or an entrepreneur who failed to train their customer service representative very well in their job role is the one that is messing their business up in the first place because the customer service representative are the face of the business. Once they mess up, your business will automatically be affected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds