Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Gimp or Photoshop

Same here, I dont do graphics and stuff, but got to use it on a friends laptop and I liked it.
Gimp! I just don't like it, maybe because I don't know how to use it efficiently, but i don't like it. I used it once on mint, when I had dual booted my PC.

It's definitely not as snazzy as photoshop but it has most of the functionality! :D

Advertisement Placeholder
Photoshop, for sure. It has tons of features, and it's built for design, which helps a lot. Gimp is a great alternative, however PS is the way to go if you can get it ;)

Photoshop for me, I've actually never even seen how GIMP looks like. I hear that it's a fairly good alternative though.

Has to be Photoshop, like Southern said; I've never used GIMP either.. sounds like a shit version of Photoshop.

So I'm the only one that spends $2,500 on software I'll never use?
Well, my wallet feels empty now.

I actually used GIMP for the first time a few weeks ago and my God, I found it terrible, haha. Maybe it was because I am too used to Photoshop though..

Gimp user here...
More importantly, the output is what matters, so my money is always on the artist not the tool.
The amount of features, usability, supported platforms/operating systems, extendability with code, macros, workflow are all somewhat irrelevant.
just my $0.02

I don't have money to buy PhotoShop and i can do anything with GIMP! I am fully satisfied with it and just search for plugins to expand its features. It is free, open source and highly professional!

Photoshop is the better software, but I will say Gimp since it is free and is not bad itself for creating graphics.

GIMP is a great software honestly, it is hard to understand at first thats why I prefer you look at tutorials to learn about the software and how to do everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds