Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Gimp or Photoshop

Iv got to say "Gimp".
Its what i use to create promotional images for my forum.
Also use it to make some images for on my actual forum too.
PhotoShop is a bit too complicated for me to use. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
Photoshop Extended CS5 is what I use... :p

Needless to say, I own the entire Adobe Master Collection 5...

I use two, mainly Photoshop and PaintTool SAI. I mainly use SAI for lines and Photoshop for... well, everything else. I'm currently at CS5.

Photoshop, how can something that costs a lot, be worse than free software? To be fair though, I've never used gimp. I'm perfectly happy with photoshop!

photoshop hands down. If money is not an issue that is, if it is GIMP is the best choice. Photoshop is the leading graphical program besides Illustrator in the technology era. If you get a job in anything with graphics they will have photoshop as opposed to GIMP. If you work for a site with GIMP walk out. Photoshop has way more things with it, and allows you to make more professional designs, and layouts.

I always have liked Photoshop more. I am still learning how to use it and make good graphics but I am getting better.

Gamrpro long time no see? :)
BTW why did you hate gimp?
I feel like gimp is a lot simpler to use!
Of course PS has lots of advantages as it has a lot more options compared!
But for all the basic needs I feel gimp is the better choice since its free! :)

I have used photoshop cs3.It's very nice and clean

Same here, I dont do graphics and stuff, but got to use it on a friends laptop and I liked it.
Gimp! I just don't like it, maybe because I don't know how to use it efficiently, but i don't like it. I used it once on mint, when I had dual booted my PC.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds