Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Graphics Program

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
What do you use for designing your graphics ? What do you do mostly with it? Why do you like it so much?

• Adobe Photoshop.
  • Adobe InDesign.
  • CorelDraw Graphics Suite.
  • Adobe Illustrator.
  • Inkscape.
  • Sketch.
  • Affinity Designer.
  • GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program).

When I started learning graphic designing, I did not know about a free program called GIMP, otherwise, I would have never spent so much money on Photoshop. However, these days I find photoshop time consuming, therefore, I use Canva

You have forgotten to mention Processing. It is to make designs with java code or something like that.

Corel Draw Suite is my go to for any type of graphics. I've been using it for decades now and feel most comfortable with it. I recently used an online graphics site to test it out and a lot of the same quick keys are used so that was nice.

I personally love Adobe Photoshop. I'm paying about 12$USD a month for it myself.

I don't know anything about graphic design. Though, I like graphic design, I find it hard to create time to learn it. I have laptop that I can use to practice. The only thing stopping me is my busy schedule, but before the end of this year, I will enrol for a course online to learn it. As for the question, I will pick adobe photoshop because that's what most of the graphic designer around me used.

I bought a used copy of an older version of Photoshop Elements on Ebay for $10 many years ago and have upgraded it several times as it is my favorite. I can open Photoshop PSD files and edit most of them without spending all that money for Photoshop. It is also much easier for me to use and does most of what I need for web graphics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds