Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Genius

Reputable member
Credits
Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?

Advertisement Placeholder
At this point you need to ask yourself if you posses any special qualities that’ll give you an edge in your interviews. Special qualities may be experience, higher degree and a lot more. An employer would want to choose the best for the best and you must stand out from other people before you’ll be qualified for jobs

These days in Nigeria is very hard for you to get your dream job but as a young talented man who is very dedicated he or she can get his dream job by being focus and dedicated so what he loves me most. However these days if you end up doing what they never studied in school because that is where life let them.

Look at your hobbies and interests- these may be small or maybe mainstream but either way, they could be a prelude to a job you would like to do.Also look at the skills you have, are you good a thinking on the spot, solving problems, innovating, conversant on the phone or in person, in dealing with their requests and problems, are you business minded, good with numbers or patterns.

Yes, people still get there dreamed job. It all depends on what makes you different from other aspiring employee. You might be very bright educationally but what other things can you offer apart from adding two plus two together, I am talking about the extra curricular activities, your hobbies and how good you are in sport. Some people has lost some interviews just because they do not have any interest in any games. Some lost because they are not interested in current affairs. All of these are what equip you to be ahead of others.

there is no other document you will need but sometimes even going to apply for any job the company might need someone that has an experience on the field they will take the person that is why is always advisable that you have an experience in whatever skills you are good at.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
If everybody is to get their dream job, there will definitely be a problem in the eco system. The best we could do is to hope for good things. We may feel we are going through a lot, but people are going through worst. We just have to be thankful for life.

Here are some tips to help you get started on your dream job right now.

Set priorities. ... Select a role model. ... Learn a different language. ... Dedicate time to your hobby. ... Talk to others with similar goals. ... don't stop trying.
[automerge]1612908459[/automerge]
Here are some tips to help you get started on your dream job right now.

Set priorities. ... Select a role model. ... Learn a different language. ... Dedicate time to your hobby. ... Talk to others with similar goals. ... don't stop trying.

Getting your dreams job is extremely difficult this days but it is not totally impossible, with hard work and resilience and good connections you can land your dream job. Most people are stuck with the job they hate or have no passion for.

Anytime there's an advert for employment, no matter the qualifications needed for the job, there will be hundreds of people with the needed qualifications hustling for the job. Therefore if you don't know anyone that will pave way for you to land the job, it's important that you have a high in demand skill that will give you added advantage to land such jobs.

The reason why job market keep getting tougher by years is that the existing companies are not absorbing people from the marketplace and there is additional fresh graduates coming into the market every year for job search. well if you want to stand out among the rest you need to build your competency and skill sets needed for the job done.

I have not had the feeling of getting a job I can call a dream job to me personally. But then I can imagine the excitement that would actually come with one. It fulfils and it gives you a means of livelihood to have the life you want.

I think there is no job without interview, you just have to prepare well
But my advice is that you just focus on yourself and learn to do things without the help of anyone
Getting your dream job won't be hard if you have the necessary qualifications and the job is available

One needs to look inwards. This talks about one's ability which gives you a edge over others. This abilities help you to stand out and command a lot of respect for which he is known.

Getting a good job requires some effort from you also because jobs doesn't just come to someone at home. We have to work for it by actually building ourselves and get skills that are highly sought after in the labour market.

Getting a job in this country of ours has been a thing if struggle and only the ones with strong connections are able to secure job against those with whom they cannot even stand in form if qualifications and intelligence. That is why most of us do not hope in the system of this country anymore.

I think you should get the required certifications and make sure your curriculum vitae looks appealing by adding more qualifications such as your skills, your work experiences and other certifications you have.

Getting a dream job is not only about you having aspirations, it requires hardwork, you must have acquire the necessary skills, knowledge from a formal school also get some professional certifications that can boost your chances, make more research on the job

If you are withih Nigeria then getting a dream job may be a tough task, one thing you can do is to apply for lots of jobs in which you meet the requirements with that definitely at least one of the jobs will give you a call and hopefully the salary may be good, another method is knowing somebody who can link you to government jobs, one last thing ,please forget about dream jobs in Nigeria your certificate or your first degree may be used for anything, you may not get a job within your course of study but outside.

In pursuit of ones dream job, it is important to note that experience is needed to function in that dream job and these experience can be gathered along the way with some "ordinary jobs" opportunities which are meant to prepare us for that dream job and a befitting status among our peers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds