Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Well, I think you should accept any offer that you can get for now, and while working there, put in all your best and improve your skills so that when you eventually get your dream work, you'd ready to impress your boss and face any task given to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't advise anyone to be waiting for a dream job. the internet has provided the avenue for everyone to empower himself with skill to make money online. Imagine yourself sitting at the comfort of your home with your laptop and phone making a lot of dollars on daily basis and you don't have to wait for the traffic and you also don't have a boss. For me, this is the dream job.

It is always a good one rather it is always a good thing for one to find the dream all the job of it is dream no it does not usually come visit in a country like Nigeria don't just wake up one morning and secure job without knowing someone who knows someone who can give you the job so it is a thing of Joy and then after all these things you are able to land your dream job

One simple thing to realise is that you have to start from somewhere, gain experience and in time you will get your dream job. And do not forget acquire online certification that would put you in a better position to get your dream job.

Looking for job is a job on its own. The fact that every job seeker should understand is that not everyone that started the race of looking for job end up securing their dream jobs at the beginning, some of the started with a very little one until they finally get their dream job.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Getting your dream job does not come easy. You have to position yourself to fit into it. You must develop yourself, network with people in your choice of job. Send out curriculum vitae to organizations where vacancies for your dream job is available.

Then, I will say you should prepare yourself for interview. Make sure you have a confidence of what you will be say when employer ask you a question, don't rush your, calmdown yourself, make sure that what you will be saying will totally with what you wrote on a CV.

You can create your own dream job. It is the best when you make your own green job. You will be happy to have your online business and legit. It requires patience, hard work and persistency to create your very own green job.

While waiting for the dream job, we need to make sure we develop ourselves skillfully. We don't need to wait for 5 years at home doing nothing all in the name of waiting for dream job. There are many skills that can be learnr during the wait.

In order to find your dream job, you need to evaluate yourself. What makes you happiest in a work environment? Make a list of all the requirements of your ideal job. These can be specific to job function, location, work culture, hours worked and salary.

That job does not have requirement,it is still the same requirement like the others ones.the problem here is getting the job whether it is your dream job or not.that is the big task every graduate is facing in the country even with their qualifications.the jobs are difficult to get not to even talk of the dream job.

Now you need to inquire as to whether you gangs any extraordinary characteristics that will give you an edge in your meetings. Uncommon characteristics might be insight, more serious level and significantly more. A business would need to pick the best generally advantageous and you should stand apart from others before you'll be equipped for occupations.

According to my own point of view many people believe in dream job. and they have a particular job which they believe to be their dream job. as for me I don't have any dream job, I believe in investing in business because business last more longer that job

When I was little,.my dream job was to work in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria due to the enormous pay they get at the end of the month. But as I grew older, I saw it wasn't easy to even get an interview with an oil and gas firm in Nigeria talkless of getting a job with them. I really don't have a dream job, I just go for the most demanded skill now because with that I am sure my services would always be needed in the long run. But if anyone has a means of fulfilling their dream job then they should absolutely go for it.

To get a minor job in the country where I reside is not an easy task talk more of getting a dream job. You can get a dream job if God help you and you are destined for it or you are well connected.

We all have dreams of that special jobs and we strive towards it. In your case, having the requirements is not enough to get you the job. As there are other participants who want the job as much as you do. You need something different so as to wow your would be employer.

Apart from the necessary documents, you must have the knowledge related to the work, suddenly you lack the experience but that does not limit you. In the interview you must show interest and knowledge, a positive attitude and state your desire to improve in that company. Since it is the ideal opportunity for your future.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
These days where we are usually moving into online applications, I think you need to find a good place to receive online interviews. Dress for the job and prepare your resume and yourself for the interview. Best of luck!

To get a dream job in Nigeria is not easy at all unless you a well connected to top politicians or First Class business man. You may study banking and finance in Nigeria and get a teaching job in private nursery and primary school. Your dream job may be medical professional but ended up as police officer.

If you take statistics, you will discover that more than 70% are not working in their dream job at the moment. 50% don't even think attaining that dream job is obtainable. You can't blame them. The scarcity of job is increasing at a great speed so also is the number of unemployed graduate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds