Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Learn About Yourself. Take time to do a self-assessment of your values, how you like to work and what you'd be compelled to do even if you never got paid. Research careers and industries that map to your skills and interests. Don't Be Deterred by a Lack of Experience. In developing a resume and other promotional materials for the field you want to pursue, think about how your current skills and talents apply to the responsibilities you'll hold in the new job. And lastly, remember That Any Progress Is Good Progress. Even confident people stay in unsatisfying jobs because they feel safe and because they're afraid of making a bad decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
Finding a dream world in Nigeria is the greatest puzzle if you could find a job to do why wait for a dream job in Nigeria that finding an ordinary job has become a rocket science then how much more someone waiting for a dream job that could be so absurd.

The first big step to getting your dream job is identifying what roles, positions, or skills make you feel happy and fulfilled. Your dream job should be a position that you truly love to do, day in and day out, despite any challenges or obstacles that you may come across. Think back to any times when you were happiest and the most fulfilled.

Getting your dream job is very possible, but you have to know there are a lot of qualified people out there too, even more good than you are, struggling for the same job. Thus you have to improve on your qualifications and skills to make sure you are the best pick for the job. Make use of sites like LinkedIn to connect with other professionals in your field.

These days in Nigeria is very hard for you to get your dream job but as a young talented man who is very dedicated he or she can get his dream job by being focus and dedicated so what he loves me most. However these days if you end up doing what they never studied in school because that is where life let them.
Not only Nigeria, my friend...in my former country, especially in the North-West and South, people not acquainted with politicians, not only face the impossibility to get a dream job, but whatever job, even humble jobs (or better, useful jobs, as an acquaintance of mine says) like cleaning turned impossible to get for people poorly acquainted. Unemployment rate raised to 42%. And most of people can only get informal jobs to not starve. I hope the new government just settled would change this hard reality in my former country.
In Latin America: it's most of all question of education. The higher our education path, the higher the possibilities to get a dream job. In any way, we need to get realistic in Latin America too and being careful to not deal with unrealistic expectations: some courses like masters and PhDs are terribly expensive and terribly demanding and even in the case of government grants it could result very hard or impossible, because a PhD is approximately not compatible with a full-time job (unless the student is a genius, a phenomenon that doesn't need to study several hours per day to pass all tests). If a student in need to maintain himself/herself and moreover a family, can't quit his/her job. In such cases, the most coherent attitude is to choose a lighter path (for ex. a MBA) that in any way would ensure a prestigious job. Maybe not the dream job, but a satisfactory one. The same could be said in the case of very heavy university courses not compatible with a job, like medicine: in this case the student may skip for nursery or physiotherapy courses. The point is: we cannot get stuck in a single dream...

At this point you need to ask yourself if you posses any special qualities that’ll give you an edge in your interviews. Special qualities may be experience, higher degree and a lot more. An employer would want to choose the best for the best and you must stand out from other people before you’ll be qualified for jobs

1. Build a career-specific resume.
  2. Create a cover letter tailored to the business you are sending it to.
  3. Establish an online presence using your full name.
  4. Focus your job search on careers in which you are truly interested.
  5. Get involved and network.
  6. Follow up a week after you apply.

At this point you need to ask yourself if you posses any special qualities that’ll give you an edge in your interviews. Special qualities may be experience, higher degree and a lot more. An employer would want to choose the best for the best and you must stand out from other people before you’ll be qualified for jobs
Getting a dream Job is really Joy full and overwhelming as well .. job which you are working since many years and you was passionate with that you are doing right now so it is really overwhelming seriously

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Getting a dream job is a big adventage in every field as in field everyone get good experience and work become easy people who det dream job are lucky and more special for luck it gives no time waiting as those students ho not get job in there field and have not experience.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
To get a dream job in my country here,you must be highly connected and you have some cash to also give out as tips,so that it could fasten your search of your dream job..
So once you could do all that you are good to go...
But if you can't do all what I listed here, continue to do the job at hand and manage it till God will finally send your helper to you..

Sometimes even if you know you can get your dream job there's like a nonexistent reason why you can't. Just like me. Ever since i was a kid. I dream to be an archaeologist when i grow up. I still do but i don't know why i didn't pursue it. I really wanted to but for some reason i just wasn't able go. You don't need to know what other requirements you need just go for it.

One way to manage this stress and enhance your job search is to break the process down into small, manageable steps. Doing so can help you feel like you have accomplished a little piece of your search every day and you'll make slow and steady progress towards your goal of finding work you want to do, instead of work you have to do.

There could be no other report you will require except for at times in any event, going to go after any position the organization may require somebody that has an encounter on the field they will take the individual that is the reason is consistently prudent that you have an involvement with whatever abilities you are acceptable at.

Look at your interests and hobbies, which can be small or even commonplace, but may be a necessary precursor to a work you want to do. Also look at the skills you have, think on-site, solve problems, invent, talk on-line or on your computer, deal with your demands and issues, feel good about business, have numbers or models.

Times are changing, getting your dream job is not easy. You need to improve your qualifications and skills to that match what is required of your dream job. Also, experience will be needed too

Build a career-specific resume. ...
Create a cover letter tailored to the business you are sending it to. ...
Establish an online presence using your full name. ...
Focus your job search on careers in which you are truly interested. ...
Get involved and network. ...
Follow up a week after you apply

The series “30 Days to Finding Your Dream Job” offers 30 simple, practical steps for job seekers to follow in order to prepare themselves for the job market and land a job. If you read and apply one tip per day, you can accelerate your job search and find a job quickly.

Getting a dream job is not always easy but if you want to continue pursuing your dream job then you need to stay ahead of your pairs, you need to attain additional skills or experience that will make you be ahead in that particular field when ever you attend an interview.

Getting a dream job is what most people desire to become financially successful. Nevertheless if one doesn't have his/her dream job,it shouldn't stop you from being dedicated to whatever you're doing currently,who knows,you might get your desired job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds