Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey guys! How is everyone doing this evening?

Hey buddy. I'm doing good. My wife and I went shopping today. Then we went out on a date to McDonald's and used some McDonald's gift cards that I got for Christmas to pay for it. It's very cold outside. Snow fell on the ground before Christmas and we might get a little more in my area. The temperature is suppose to drop more this week.

What have you been up to?

Hey buddy. I'm doing good. My wife and I went shopping today. Then we went out on a date to McDonald's and used some McDonald's gift cards that I got for Christmas to pay for it. It's very cold outside. Snow fell on the ground before Christmas and we might get a little more in my area. The temperature is suppose to drop more this week.

What have you been up to?

It snowed for a minute or two on Christmas Eve here, but nothing noteworthy. I would love to get some legit snow here.

It snowed for a minute or two on Christmas Eve here, but nothing noteworthy. I would love to get some legit snow here.

I know what you mean. There just needs to be snow around Christmas. I'll be praying some more snow comes your way buddy. :wink:

This is the one I currently use:

Unfortunately I paid around $149 for it off-sale.
That doesn't look too bad though! And 149 dollar sounds like a fair price, still.

I'm currently using the Markus chair from IKEA (170eu / 200$):
markus-bureaustoel-zwart__0399787_PE563859_S4.JPG

It's kinda pricey but it's pretty comfortable for a 'normal' chair. A creative agency I worked at also used these chairs.

That doesn't look too bad though! And 149 dollar sounds like a fair price, still.

I'm currently using the Markus chair from IKEA (170eu / 200$):

It's kinda pricey but it's pretty comfortable for a 'normal' chair. A creative agency I worked at also used these chairs.

Personally I couldn't ever see myself paying that kind of money for an office chair, but it looks pretty cool. :p

Hey everybody. How's the weekend going for you so far? :smiley:

For once great! I just gotten a replacement VPS and servicing that seems to quite supportive. All I need now for someone to help me finish up the website files that I was provided to put this business of my to "all cylinders"! :)

For once great! I just gotten a replacement VPS and servicing that seems to quite supportive. All I need now for someone to help me finish up the website files that I was provided to put this business of my to "all cylinders"! :smiley:

That sounds great considering what you were going through with it. I'm happy that things worked out for you. I hope you get the rest of it sorted out soon. :smiley:

I'm just staying warm inside and staying out of the cold outside. The temperature is below zero and the snow is on the ground where I am.

That sounds great considering what you were going through with it. I'm happy that things worked out for you. I hope you get the rest of it sorted out soon. :smiley:

I'm just staying warm inside and staying out of the cold outside. The temperature is below zero and the snow is on the ground where I am.

Indeed! I can't wait when it goes live and it get going! I am also staying inside because of the same thing. It was REALLY bad during the daylight so I won't be going out soon.

Indeed! I can't wait when it goes live and it get going! I am also staying inside because of the same thing. It was REALLY bad during the daylight so I won't be going out soon.

Yeah, it's better to stay inside out of the cold for many reasons, which we both know all too well. My wife and I will not be going anywhere for the next couple of days. Burrrr! :yum:

Good evening folks! How is everyone doing?

Hey buddy. I'm just getting back to normal with my schedule now that the holidays are over. Right now I'm relaxing. I'm looking forward to the MLB baseball season coming up. I can't wait to watch baseball. What's up with you? :smiley:

Lol, it’s actually less pay, but more hours. I just wanted to do something new and get experience doing something else.

That sounds like a plan buddy. It's always good to try something new and see if you can get some experience at it. How has your day been by the way? :smiley:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds