Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

I got to see my girlfriend plenty this weekend, so it’s been great. Are you ready for the work week?

That's good that you and your girlfriend got to spend some quality time together. Yes, I am ready for the work week. I plan to tackle everything head on and make as much as I can.

Advertisement Placeholder
That’s a good attitude. It’s hard for me to be positive about the work week like that. :yum:

Some times I just want a relax week, but I know I have to kick into to gear or else work will never get done. It's always better for work to be accomplished. :yum:

I'm just glad I have Mondays off. I have no motivation to even get out of bed on Mondays. :yum:

I hear you. I can't wait for the weekends to come, that way I can sleep in a little late. I have no motivation to get out of bed on those days. :yum:

I took the drug test for my new job today, so I'll officially be presented with the job offer as soon as the drug test comes back clean. :smiley:

That's awesome buddy. It won't bee too long until you can start your new job and kiss your old one goodbye. :smiley:

Yeah, I think I'm going to put my two weeks notice in on Sunday, depending on when I get this drug test back.

That sounds like a good idea. Close the old door behind you and walk through the open door in front of you. How's your week been so far?

It's been good, I can't believe it's already February. How has your week been?

It's been really good. My wife and I found out that we're going to be God parents to the baby boy of my cousin and his wife. They found out about the baby a few weeks ago and we're all excited. :grinning:

It's been really good. My wife and I found out that we're going to be God parents to the baby boy of my cousin and his wife. They found out about the baby a few weeks ago and we're all excited. :grinning:

That's awesome! I'd love to be someone's godfather. :p

So I have a little bit of an odd story. When I was driving to work on the highway at like 5:30 this morning, there was random a couch on fire in someone's front yard... And these people have a house that is right up close to the highway, and they basically have no yard... Yet for some reason they decided to set their huge couch on fire right in between their house and the highway. Literally, the couch was less than 10 yards away from the highway, and probably less than five years from their house. I also could have sworn there are laws against burning couches anyways, due to the materials that couches are made from. Like isn't it bad for air quality or something? :p

That's awesome! I'd love to be someone's godfather. :yum:

So I have a little bit of an odd story. When I was driving to work on the highway at like 5:30 this morning, there was random a couch on fire in someone's front yard... And these people have a house that is right up close to the highway, and they basically have no yard... Yet for some reason they decided to set their huge couch on fire right in between their house and the highway. Literally, the couch was less than 10 yards away from the highway, and probably less than five years from their house. I also could have sworn there are laws against burning couches anyways, due to the materials that couches are made from. Like isn't it bad for air quality or something? :yum:

Thank you buddy. This is my first time becoming a Godfather. You can just imagine the fun that I am having with the term "Godfather" right? :yum:

That's crazy. I would think couches are bad for burning. I agree. That burning couch should have been no where near the highway. That could cause a real bad accident if it burns like crazy and smoke goes out into the street. some people just don't use their brains when it comes to things like that.

Thank you buddy. This is my first time becoming a Godfather. You can just imagine the fun that I am having with the term "Godfather" right? :yum:

That's crazy. I would think couches are bad for burning. I agree. That burning couch should have been no where near the highway. That could cause a real bad accident if it burns like crazy and smoke goes out into the street. some people just don't use their brains when it comes to things like that.

Yeah, there wasn't anyone around it either, so I guess they weren't watching it. And why would they do this at 5:30 in the morning? :p

Yeah, there wasn't anyone around it either, so I guess they weren't watching it. And why would they do this at 5:30 in the morning? :yum:

People are crazy. They probably had an all night party and were out of it, or something like that. :yum:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds