Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

I also have a full time job in Law Enforcement - Security Division which requires 12 hour shifts, every other weekend off.

Wow that is indeed quite a bit for shifts that are half of your day throughout the week. I would think an established business would already taken up quite some time by it self. Given that you have more customers and of course comes with higher demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow that is indeed quite a bit for shifts that are half of your day throughout the week. I would think an established business would already taken up quite some time by it self. Given that you have more customers and of course comes with higher demands.
I also have other system administrators and support techs that handle the work load as well. ;)
Oh yeah, that's right. You have a very busy schedule. How's your house coming along? :smiley:
Yeah, unfortunately.
My house was finalized and sold on December 1st. I currently live with my parents until I find another home I like. We are still debating on if we should build one or not. Still looking at land.

Yeah, unfortunately.
My house was finalized and sold on December 1st. I currently live with my parents until I find another home I like. We are still debating on if we should build one or not. Still looking at land.

That's good that you got your house sold. Building a house would be good. You would have a home customized to your specifications. But if it becomes to expensive to build a new house for you, then buying another one would be a better option. I hope you find the land you're looking for that's just right for you.

I see why not do your business full time? You may still need help but you would be able to at least reduce how much you need to pay them right?
Due to the amount of debt I had, I am working to pay it all off. I messed up when I was younger by always wanting the adrenaline toys. Fourwheelers, Dirtbikes, Motorcycles, Side-By-Sides, sports cars, etc.
I got into debt when acquiring all of these materialistic things and it just put me further and further into bills. I am now almost 100% debt free. Once that happens, I will switch over to just doing the business.

Due to the amount of debt I had, I am working to pay it all off. I messed up when I was younger by always wanting the adrenaline toys. Fourwheelers, Dirtbikes, Motorcycles, Side-By-Sides, sports cars, etc.
I got into debt when acquiring all of these materialistic things and it just put me further and further into bills. I am now almost 100% debt free. Once that happens, I will switch over to just doing the business.

I see, drastic things does call for drastic measures. Just don't literally over work yourself or it will be just as dangerous... Because trust me I had a select few people going "crackers" because their was so overly productive (or the fact that they wanted to be)... :(

Not much. I've been working on listing stuff on eBay.

What have you been up to?

That's cool. At least you're trying to reach a larger group of people in order to sell your items.

My wife and I have been mailing Christmas cards and packages, Christmas shopping, grocery shopping, ate out at McDonald's and did some other things today. We're so tired out, but we had a lot of fun. :yum:

Hey guys! How is everyone doing this evening?
Morning, actually.

Just bought myself a new throne. :)

STEALTH-1_7540953e-7ac3-4786-b20d-e7dcabcfa920.jpg

Ahhh..The gaming chair of all gaming chairs... This bad boy cost like $350 smackaroos. I&;ll let my youtube earnings buy mine. :yum:
Yeah. :smile: Two colleagues of mine also got it with the Christmas sale. When it's not on sale, it's 500 dollars (and strangely enough, 500 euros as well, which would be around 600 dollars). I've had three clients for myself in November - December, so I figured I'd buy myself something nice. :yum:

I'm really excited for it to arrive!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds