Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

I don't really remember, but I'm sure yesterday was fine. :yum:

Did you get snow this week? We got like an inch of snow on Friday.

That's good that you got some snow, no matter the size. Yep, I got some snow this week and some more is suppose to come in some time tomorrow.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's good that you got some snow, no matter the size. Yep, I got some snow this week and some more is suppose to come in some time tomorrow.

We ended up getting snow Monday night as well, so it's been a crazy week. The public schools were closed all of last week because of it, but now the temperature got up to like 50 degrees today, so all of the winter weather is finally gone... For now.

We ended up getting snow Monday night as well, so it's been a crazy week. The public schools were closed all of last week because of it, but now the temperature got up to like 50 degrees today, so all of the winter weather is finally gone... For now.

Yeah, the snow has melted here where I am and the weather is warming up too. It's been a real crazy last few days for me. Man, I'm exhausted buddy.

Sounds like it. Don't forget there's football today!

I know all about what happened today where that playoff game. I saw the final score and the ending scenes too. That was just plain disgusting. If New England is not stopped, then they're going to repeat again.

I don't know, but Jacksonville recovered a fumble that would have been taken for a touchdown if it wasn't for an inadvertent whistle being blown by a dumb referee. :yum:

That would have been cool to see. The Patriots would have really loved that. :tongueout:

Also, one of the first people to congratulate Tom Brady on making it to another Super Bowl just so happened to be a referee. There's been lots of memes on the internet about it. :yum:

I'm sure there are a lot of memes about that. The referees really like that guy.

Yesterday was a pretty good day! Work was pretty slow, so that’s always great.

That's good that it was slow day for you. Workers on very fast days often tend to get stressed and really tired a lot of the time. It depends on the day though. My day was slow too, so it went pretty good too. was able to get a little more done.

So yeah, I might have a new job pretty soon. Just waiting on my background check and all that good stuff to come back. Then I’ll put my two weeks notice in at Walmart.

That's sounds good. I hope you get the new job. I'll be praying about that.

Thanks, I appreciate that. How has your weekend been so far?

You're welcome. My weekend so far has been real slow, which is great. I got to relax a lot of the day and catch up on some stuff the other parts of the day. How has your weekend been so far?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds