Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
If you mean the literal weather here in Nashville, It's raining today. Kind of an ugly day.

There's supposedly a chance of snow this weekend! :smile:

What about you? :yum:

That's a bummer. I hope the weather clears up where you are and I hope you get snow for the weekend too. :smiley:

It's sunny right now where I live, although it's a little cold. The weather is suppose to get real cold again later this week. I'm hoping for snow soon.

Good evening guys! How is everyone doing tonight?

I'm doing alright I guess. I was busy doing stuff all day and then I went shopping in the evening. I was tired after all was said and done. How was your day? :tongueout:

Good evening guys! How is everyone doing this weekend?

Hey there buddy. My family and I have been doing a lot of holiday baking and putting up Christmas decorations inside and outside of our place. How about you? :smiley:

Hey there buddy. My family and I have been doing a lot of holiday baking and putting up Christmas decorations inside and outside of our place. How about you? :smiley:

Just worked my typical Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And I went to church with my girlfriend on Sunday morning. Now I have a final exam on Monday and a final exam on Thursday. Then I'll be done. :)

Just worked my typical Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And I went to church with my girlfriend on Sunday morning. Now I have a final exam on Monday and a final exam on Thursday. Then I'll be done. :smiley:

That's great to hear that you went to church with your girlfriend on Sunday morning. You'll do awesome on your exam, you always do. After that it's vacation from school for you. I spent the day watching football and making more Christmas goodies with my wife. :smile:

That's great to hear that you went to church with your girlfriend on Sunday morning. You'll do awesome on your exam, you always do. After that it's vacation from school for you. I spent the day watching football and making more Christmas goodies with my wife. :smile:

Thanks, sounds like you're having a lot of fun. I did well on the final I had yesterday, so now I only have my final on Thursday to worry about.

Thanks, sounds like you're having a lot of fun. I did well on the final I had yesterday, so now I only have my final on Thursday to worry about.

Yeah, I sure am. I did a little bit of secret Christmas shopping for my wife today and she did the same for me too. After that we went out on a date. I knew you would do good on your final exam and I know you'll do well on your other final exam on Thursday too. :wink:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds