Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Have a goodnight, Ridley. Sleep well.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. :wink:

I slept very well. Thanks. :smiley:

My Thanksgiving was great. We spent time with family, some we haven't seen since last year around this time. We ate, laughed, talked, and had a lot of fun.

How did work go?

I slept very well. Thanks. :smiley:

My Thanksgiving was great. We spent time with family, some we haven't seen since last year around this time. We ate, laughed, talked, and had a lot of fun.

How did work go?

Work was pretty insane. We had an older gentlemen touch one of our younger female associates inappropriately, which is obviously not okay. I legit would have beat the shit out of him if I had seen it happen.

Work was pretty insane. We had an older gentlemen touch one of our younger female associates inappropriately, which is obviously not okay. I legit would have beat the shit out of him if I had seen it happen.

That not cool at all. Did this taken handled/reported to security/the police? Because that's what they paid to do, you should NEVER get involved in such unless someone is in "life or death" danger. Just like on forums like here just report it and let the authorized personnel do their job in that.

People should not be doing things like that at all. That is totally uncalled for. Did he get into trouble for that, or did he get away?

That not cool at all. Did this taken handled/reported to security/the police? Because that's what they paid to do, you should NEVER get involved in such unless someone is in "life or death" danger. Just like on forums like here just report it and let the authorized personnel do their job in that.

Oh yeah, we definitely got the police involved. The funny thing is that he chose to do this during all of these sales and stuff going on, so there was already police officers in the building for the sale. :p

They wanted her to press charges, but she didn't want to. She just wanted him permanently banned from the building, and we got that done. The sad thing is this guy has been being a creep to her for a while now, but it's never really been anything concrete up until today.

Oh yeah, we definitely got the police involved. The funny thing is that he chose to do this during all of these sales and stuff going on, so there was already police officers in the building for the sale. :yum:

They wanted her to press charges, but she didn't want to. She just wanted him permanently banned from the building, and we got that done. The sad thing is this guy has been being a creep to her for a while now, but it's never really been anything concrete up until today.

Well, at least he's been permanently banned from the building. Charges should have been filed against him too. Stupid offenders always get caught in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds