Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any meat left now, but I've been eating leftover green beans for dinner the last couple nights. :yum:

Cool. My wife and I have been eating a wide variety of leftover food that we brought home from the Thanksgiving family gathering. I have really been enjoying the leftovers. :tongueout:

Well, I was supposed to be meeting someone to buy their old Nintendo 3DS for pretty cheap, but the person flaked on me. I waited a good 45 minutes for the person to show up. Kind of annoyed. :yum:

That's messed up. I hope the person has a good excuse for not showing up for you to buy that. It can get annoying sometimes when trying to sell something and the person never shows up. I've even waited in the cold a few times too. I's a real bummer being stood up.

Well, I was supposed to be meeting someone to buy their old Nintendo 3DS for pretty cheap, but the person flaked on me. I waited a good 45 minutes for the person to show up. Kind of annoyed. :yum:

Been there, done that just to meet new "friends" that never shows up. Really does stinks. :(

Naturally the person has ignored all of my messages and has relisted the item for $20 more. I guess she changed her mind about selling it for the price she originally had listed it for.
Depending on the site's TOS you may be able to get her into troubles or have the platform force her to give it up at the agreed pricing. Assuming you had the meet up and everything in writing.

Depending on the site's TOS you may be able to get her into troubles or have the platform force her to give it up at the agreed pricing. Assuming you had the meet up and everything in writing.

She messaged me and told me that her daughter started throwing up and she had no way to contact me to tell me that she wouldn't make it. I don't remotely believe her.

Hey guys. How is everyone's week going so far? :smile:

It's been good. How about you?

She messaged me and told me that her daughter started throwing up and she had no way to contact me to tell me that she wouldn't make it. I don't remotely believe her.
Definity given the price increase AND re listing. If they violate such just file a report against her.

Definity given the price increase AND re listing. If they violate such just file a report against her.

Yeah, I actually reported her listing, but since it's Facebook, I'm sure absolutely nothing will be done. :p

That's good. I've been in town most of the day. My wife and I have somewhere to go tomorrow, out of town that is.

Have fun with that. Drive safe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds