Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Yep. I'm debating just buying a new car.

A new car might be a better option if the damages to your car are too expensive to have repaired. There are plenty of people that hit deer with their automobiles in the country every now and then in the area that I live in.

A new car might be a better option if the damages to your car are too expensive to have repaired. There are plenty of people that hit deer with their automobiles in the country every now and then in the area that I live in.

Happens on a daily basis here.

And maybe a better insurance policy with that order. It's literally pays to be safe than to be sorry. :smiley:

I don't know, I thought liability insurance is the norm? I'm still new to this. :p

Happens on a daily basis here.

I don't know, I thought liability insurance is the norm? I'm still new to this. :yum:
No there other options too. Talk to your agent about what you looking to protect and they will tell you what they do for you. It will costs more but it will save you headaches when it happens again because it will likely do so.

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone gets to enjoy spending time with their families. :smiley:

Thank you and same to you! :)

Just play it safe if your going Black Friday shopping. Honestly though I wouldn't go out at all just for that given just how much BS goes on over merchandise... People had even DIED just because people are greedy at those "deals". :(

Thank you and same to you! :smiley:

Just play it safe if your going Black Friday shopping. Honestly though I wouldn't go out at all just for that given just how much BS goes on over merchandise... People had even DIED just because people are greedy at those "deals". :(

I mean I'm always down for a good old fashioned brawl, but I never seen any deals worth fighting for. :p

I mean I'm always down for a good old fashioned brawl, but I never seen any deals worth fighting for. :yum:

It's should NEVER happens to begin with. Once you get a hand on a merchandise, it should be automatically grant you the right to go ring it up. Not to get sprayed, tossed in the ambulance, or even die over it.

What make matters even more unsettling that it sometimes doesn't happen at the shelves... For example a man died thanks to some "geniuses" running into the Walmart...

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone gets to enjoy spending time with their families. :smiley:

Happy Thanksgiving buddy!

I'm getting ready to call it a night early. That way I get get up early later and start helping with all of the holiday stuff. We'll be spending it with extended family as usual.

I see you'll be working today. So will you have any time to spend with your family and eat some good food today? :smiley:

Happy Thanksgiving buddy!

I'm getting ready to call it a night early. That way I get get up early later and start helping with all of the holiday stuff. We'll be spending it with extended family as usual.

I see you'll be working today. So will you have any time to spend with your family and eat some good food today? :smiley:

My family had our Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday because of me. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds