Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Cool. It sounds like you really like her.

Yeah, she's great. Don't love her family so far, but hopefully that'll change. :p

Careful; they all start out like that. And then you end up screaming the "Choose Life" monologue from T2 Trainspotting.

I'm always very careful. I've been in too many relationships with shitty people. :p

Great just got my domain up and running

That's awesome! Congrats buddy.

My day has been great. I skipped class, so that's always fun.

How about you?

Man, you got to be doing really good in college to be doing that.

I'm doing alright. It's cold outside. I've been inside all day and getting work done. Right now I'm relaxing.

So, I was driving home from work on Friday night at like 11:30 PM, and naturally I hit a deer.

Are you alright buddy? I hope your car insurance is going to cover that wreck for you. Man you had some weekend. If you were hungry for a deer, then all you had to do was go hunting the traditional way with a hunting rifle instead of using your car to get one. :tongueout:

Are you alright buddy? I hope your car insurance is going to cover that wreck for you. Man you had some weekend. If you were hungry for a deer, then all you had to do was go hunting the traditional way with a hunting rifle instead of using your car to get one. :tongueout:

Nah, I only have liability insurance on my car. :grimacing:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds