Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
You have to take the bull by its own by actually setting up the Business of football centre gym because if you are to ask anybody around they will tell you that the business is very lucrative as there a lot of people that would want to be watching football matches.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to also say that opening a football viewing centre is a very good idea as it is a very lucrative business. So many youths troop in these centres to play games daily thereby generating money for the managers of these centres. That is just my opinion.

I want to also say that opening a football viewing centre is a very good idea as it is a very lucrative business. So many youths troop in these centres to play games daily thereby generating money for the managers of these centres. That is just my opinion.
Yes opening a football center is a good one especially when done at the right location, you just need to look for strategic location that have your target audience, especially in places that have a of young youths.

The football viewing centre is a great idea, do make sure to ensure neatness and beauty of the place, have a popcorn and soft drinks sales area within to keep the mouths of your viewers busy while watching a game, 3 to 4 flat screen tvs to cater for various matches at a time plus projectors. Make sure the location is within a well populated area and make prices affordable, definitely you will get great profits from this business.

Viewing centers in this part of the world can be so lucrative but this is the only business I feel you need location because in some areas people don't watch matches outside there home.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
Having a football centre is a very good idea because most men cannot do without watching football so just have it at the back of your mind that any money it cost you, you can recover it when it Start working

A football viewing center is a very good business idea. Especially since lockdown has been removed in most countries. Now you may think that this business does not have market because people can watch from home. But it does have because most men prefer watching football with a crowd of other men.

Yes this can be profitable in a crowded location that is why people who are interested of going into this type of business have to understand the type of business they are doing and to know the location that will be suitable for the business.
Location as you said is the most important factor when it comes to viewing centers. It must be sighted in areas where people there are people to actually turn up

Football viewing center is a lucrative business you can earn a passive income from it but only if you have a good business location.

In my country, during the tournaments like world cup and euro cup, theaters showcase live football matches and make a lot of money by showing football matches.

Football viewing center is really a cool business that give you good money in return, it is a good business one can think of going into it.

Obviously you can, football is a very very crazy sport that's religiously followed by so many in the world nowadays.
The real issue here is your location and the people around. How passionate are they? Can they part with almost anything? Once you find this starving crowd, you're good to go.

Right now we might be facing another phase of the Covid-19 lock down because right now we have witnessed an increase in the cases of the Omicron variant. This may lead to another lock down.

Location as you said is the most important factor when it comes to viewing centers. It must be sighted in areas where people there are people to actually turn up
That is what I observe because over here it will be a profitable business because of a large number of people that might be interested, location is the most important thing and availability of people that are interested in football... But I am not one of them.

Since you've stated that the lockdown would be extended, starting an offline business isn't a good idea right now. Instead, look into alternative online earning opportunities to supplement your current income.

Football match viewing centre can be a lucrative business especially in area where there are lot of youth who like football. You only need to put a good facility into the centre in order to attract people.

Over here in my country, this business of football viewing centers is very popular. Even right now as I'm posting this, I'm right in a viewing center watching Chelsea vs Zenith St Petersburg.

Over here in my country, this business of football viewing centers is very popular. Even right now as I'm posting this, I'm right in a viewing center watching Chelsea vs Zenith St Petersburg.
You must be really enjoying yourself then. What do you think the owner of a viewing centre should do in order to attract more customers/people to the place?

Football viewing centre is a good and lucrative business only in student areas and that's why the location of any business has to situated where people that needed it are residing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds