Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

I can imagine that kind of feeling. The euphoria that comes from watching matches in viewing centres cannot be compared to the one you derive from watching at home alone.
LoL that's right, the arguments between fans, the comments made by others, the talks and excitements. All these are what make it more exciting but you still need to be careful cause they have been cases of fights taking place.

Advertisement Placeholder
You might run into a great loss of you open the business during this period cos alot of people will be spending time with their families and friends during this festive season.

It is best to wait till march and make sure to open it in a business environment so that you can be recognised and get more views in your business.

I have admired viewing center business too, but I don't think it will work at this period because of the pandemic (covid-19) right now, but it is a very good and lucrative business, and it actually cost to set it up, so get some good capital.
I agree with you.
The football viewing center business is a good and lucrative one. However, during the pandemic, with everyone sitting at home, The business cannot run.
Most people now have the gaming app on their phones where they can watch football matches and that has reduced the number of potential customers t viewing centres.

LoL that's right, the arguments between fans, the comments made by others, the talks and excitements. All these are what make it more exciting but you still need to be careful cause they have been cases of fights taking place.
You really get the point. Most times I used to go to viewing centres to watch matches even if it doesn't involve my team. The feeling I get from arguing or trolling rival fans when they lose is always good.

You really get the point. Most times I used to go to viewing centres to watch matches even if it doesn't involve my team. The feeling I get from arguing or trolling rival fans when they lose is always good.
Haha that's true, there was one time I followed my friend out to one of these viewing center to watch a match, most of them where actually placing bets there as well, have you ever placed bets?

Haha that's true, there was one time I followed my friend out to one of these viewing center to watch a match, most of them where actually placing bets there as well, have you ever placed bets?
Yes I have, but it wasn't on the outcome of the football match, rather, it was on a certain football fact that many people argued it was false. I placed a bet and won against one of them who was the most vocal.

Yes I have, but it wasn't on the outcome of the football match, rather, it was on a certain football fact that many people argued it was false. I placed a bet and won against one of them who was the most vocal.
LoL, that's nice, but have you experienced any fight within this centers? I have heard news about people that has been killed within these centers, or their heads broken. There was a popular story back then about a center that almost everyone died cause an electric poll fell on top the store.

LoL, that's nice, but have you experienced any fight within this centers? I have heard news about people that has been killed within these centers, or their heads broken. There was a popular story back then about a center that almost everyone died cause an electric poll fell on top the store.
Well, I have heard of sad incidents like that but I have not witnessed any. I always ensure that the viewing centre I patronize is free from bad elements who have a tendency of formenting trouble.

Yes, you can actually make for the cost of the center within two months via borrowing funds from friends or securing a loan which is payable after income has been generated knowing that the second wave of lock down is very much uncertain due to the partial infections noticed worldwide.

Well, I have heard of sad incidents like that but I have not witnessed any. I always ensure that the viewing centre I patronize is free from bad elements who have a tendency of formenting trouble.
That's good, I guess this is usually more common in those local centers or the free ones. You know there are some centers that are pretty much free, anyone can easily go in and watch and in the end cost trouble.

Football viewing center is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria as the passion towards soccer from many Nigerians is high. Every match day millions of Nigerians gather at various viewing centers to support their team play.

Football viewing centres in my country is a good and lucrative business that has been booming from time to time most especially if you can get your location in the students Area.

You can't definitely make the money that was used to invest on football viewing centre in 2 months because, you will have to cover lots of expenses like the cable monthly subscription, the monthly rent and some other maintenance too.

That's exactly how most viewing centres are making more money nowadays, they have a space where you can place your bet on football , basket ball and all sporting activities.

That's exactly how most viewing centres are making more money nowadays, they have a space where you can place your bet on football , basket ball and all sporting activities.
That's but for does in Africa, horse racing is not really a popular thing here, these persons placing bets on horse racing and probably other sports that are not common here, do they watch the games? Or they just place their bets, trying their luck?

This business idea will be so lucrative in the rural settlement as people may not have access to constant electricity . Anyone who established this business can make a lot of money depending on location. You have to also find out the required money needed to establishef it successfully.

This business idea will be so lucrative in the rural settlement as people may not have access to constant electricity . Anyone who established this business can make a lot of money depending on location. You have to also find out the required money needed to establishef it successfully.
Football viewing centres is a good and lucrative business most especially when the football season is on, I have access to watch football on my cable but i prefer and enjoy watching it ata viewing centre with many people.

Football center is a very nice and lucrative business because this kind of business has no end, is a continuous business where many people are making good money from it.

That's but for does in Africa, horse racing is not really a popular thing here, these persons placing bets on horse racing and probably other sports that are not common here, do they watch the games? Or they just place their bets, trying their luck?
I understand your point quite right , though horse racing is not popular betting in some part of africa but its quite popular in my area , and also dog racing is quite popular here in my neighbourhood.

Football viewing centres is a good and lucrative business most especially when the football season is on, I have access to watch football on my cable but i prefer and enjoy watching it ata viewing centre with many people.
Lolz, although I do not have interest in football but even if I do I'll prefer to watch it at home. Fortunately I will prefer sleeping over watching of football. I just do not know why.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds