Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

My point is this accessories shouldn't be a problem because even without a viewing centre you will still buy it because you can't leave in a place or house without this accessories.
Yeah we can do without it , because it's just like the engine part of a motor , without it there is no need doing subscription because it's never going to work out

Advertisement Placeholder
Football viewing center is really a good business one can do to make money from in the football sector. However, the success of this business will be determined by the number of people that patronize you during matches and the nature of the environment at large

Football viewing center is really a good business one can do to make money from in the football sector. However, the success of this business will be determined by the number of people that patronize you during matches and the nature of the environment at large
Thank you, in this business their some factors to consider before venturing into it in which the location where this football centre will be.... You don't expect traffic in an estate.

Even the lock down effected this business in no small way but it still remains one of the good business someone will engage.

It is true that the success of the business lies on the numbers of people that patronise the business. This is why it is very important to establish the business in a crowded location without competitors to have more customers.

Football viewing center is a really lucrative business, but the only issue is that your profits will be seasonal. Because football has its periods.

Footbal makes life easier and sweet. Creating a viewing centre, well decorated in an open environment will surely entice football livers to come in handy to patronize you.

I don't know the amount of the said capital you already have or the total it will take you set it up. I guess as it is now, you alone can really evaluate it's probability

Lately football viewing enters is going to extinction in my area, before it use to be a lucrative business centre, but nowadays almost 95% of houses no have Dstv, Gotv , star times and many more , so it's easier rematch footbal at home than in a viewing centres.
Football viewing centre is a very good business these days it is very lucrative because people love to watch football especially in viewing centres.

This is why business planning is very important because it is with the help of the business planning that you have an idea of the amount of money that can be needed to set up this business.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
Football viewing center is a very profitable business. I was in the football viewing center that I do watch football when the owner was talking about other business he has and now saying that he cannot leave football show center because it is what bought him car and a bike. So it is very profitable

Football viewing center is a very good business if managed properly, but it will not thrive during lockdown just as many other offline business, so you have to put this into consideration.

Having a football viewing centre is a good business if you are in the right location for it as businesses like that needs a crowded area or neighborhood to record a high sales volume.

Lately football viewing enters is going to extinction in my area, before it use to be a lucrative business centre, but nowadays almost 95% of houses no have Dstv, Gotv , star times and many more , so it's easier rematch footbal at home than in a viewing centres.
Football viewing centre is a very good business which people are now investing because of the Lovers of football people love football so much that they pay to watch football.

Except you are married, the ecstasy and exhilarating moment you enjoy watching football at football centres surpasses all of them. The majority prefers to watch at football centers than home.

Write your reply...football viewing center sports viewing are good thing because many people love viewing football and their injoin it.

Football viewing center is a very lucrative business. Because in my area where I do watch football, there are many people that do watch football there. And I am sure that the owner of the place will be realising more than N30,000 in a week

Well as for me, football viewing center is actually on the increase has a lot of people and now into the business and most people find it very fun to watch football in a viewing centre rather than watch football in their various houses.

It's very lucrative. But one must know the location to site this business. There are areas where every households have dstv and all that, sitting it there is bad market

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds