Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

Viewing Centre has a whole lot of cash out in it. There, aside from seeing matches you can as well sell drinks and snacks as well as set up a playstation point where gaming can take place.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes this can be profitable in a crowded location that is why people who are interested of going into this type of business have to understand the type of business they are doing and to know the location that will be suitable for the business.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
Football viewing is very lucrative business to venture in. Especially in developing countries where many prefer to watch in viewing centre because it fun and exciting. There quite a number of them in my area and they are doing well.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
I cannot assure you of making up for cost of the centre in two months.
There are other factors to consider... Is this business in a populated location??
If yes, you're likely to have a good number of viewers. Do you have any competition in the area?
Think on these factors, they will help you know if your speculation is right or wrong.

With viewing centre you need to check out for some thing you need to open a viewing centre where people patronize if not you will be running at a lost.

Setting up a viewing centre depends on many factors, but the most important one is the location. The presence of betting shops who offer free viewing of matches will definitely affect your patronage by people. Also, if it is a highbrow area with so many high-class residents who probably have satellite dishes at home, it will also affect your customer base.

Is this march viewing center not be accessed through physical appearance of the customers coming to view the march? How would the situation of the lockdown not affect this arrangement as it is now?

As long as you have the business mindset and experience and also willing to stake in the risk just incase the business does not go as planned it's a good investment.

This can be a good business. However, you need a lot of money to establish an auditorium. You also need to spend on technology. If you own a theatre, you can do this business.

Football viewing centre is a cool business that you can start with little amount of money. All you just need now is a good viewing equipment and aids to help you set up such business. Capital is not much once you already have a place to stay.
Yes, here in Nigeria most viewing centres are doing well and getting lots of viewers because majority of football fans love to watch football in viewing centres instead watching alone at home.

You could make back your money even before two months I guess but that depends on your area of business where you want to open the viewing center because if you open it in an area where most people have DST or not I don't think you could make the money back on time.

Football is a game most people find interesting most especially males. When there's match most people go out to watch football even though they can easily do that at their home, this is because they want to interact with friends while watching and they find it interesting watching the match in group. So having a viewing center would be a nice one since there are many out there who are ready to watch football

Impersonally do not go tonany football viewing center to view or watch any football march. But if you think anyone can make money from this business, you should do your proper research before setting it up

It's not really about what I IR anyone else think, if I give you a suggestion it would be based in what I know in my environment which would be different from your environment. So best find out if football is watched in your environment and continue your research from there.

Impersonally do not go tonany football viewing center to view or watch any football march. But if you think anyone can make money from this business, you should do your proper research before setting it up
This type of business was very much profitable sometimes ago but even now I think it is still profitable because in my location a lot of people have been going to the football viewing centre to watch their football.

Football viewing centre is a lucrative business venture. However, it all depends on your location. Population is one factor that determine patronage of a business. Another factor, is the target market(users) of the products or services. If your location is one that meets the above conditions, then you are good to go. The world is football crazy now, people are looking for places where to watch football matches. Lest I forget, one other factor that can stimulate demand for your services is lack of power supply. When there is power outage, people who do not have a source of generating power to watch match resorts to viewing centres.

I can tell you that viewing centres especially at strategic positions is highly lucrative. Inasmuch as majority have access to their media devices but there's always this trigger for people to watch football at viewing centres with their fellow beings.

Football is a great sport that everybody loves in this part of the country, but if you are opening a viewing centre you need to consider a lot your location of viewing.

To me, two things can happen, you could make a lot of money if you have a lot of males living in your locations and if they will be willing to come out since most of them will be staying at house but if the lockdown is taken seriously then I don't think you will make any money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds