Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

You might run into a great loss of you open the business during this period cos alot of people will be spending time with their families and friends during this festive season.

It is best to wait till march and make sure to open it in a business environment so that you can be recognised and get more views in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
You might run into a great loss of you open the business during this period cos alot of people will be spending time with their families and friends during this festive season.

It is best to wait till march and make sure to open it in a business environment so that you can be recognised and get more views in your business.
Good point but are football viewing centers still a popular thing? I know for a fact some years back you can find them in almost every street, but right now you hardly see them, what you see are betting shops.

Football viewing centre is a lucrative business, if you are able to find a good location, then go for it. On the issue of lockdown I think we can all see that things are almost back to normal.

Watching ball doesn't take anytime away from from family and friends, it's actually a bonding moment for some people. I think it would actually be more profitable in this period

Football viewing centres are some smooth ways of running business and earning money these days . You can actually set it up where we have more football lovers and youths. And this days you can earning from bet shops opened within the shop too.

Football viewing centres are some smooth ways of running business and earning money these days . You can actually set it up where we have more football lovers and youths. And this days you can earning from bet shops opened within the shop too.
It is a nice business but location play a very important role here because you can only be able to succeed in the business if you're doing it in a perfect location that you have vibrant people who might be interested in the business most especially in the rural settlement.

Good point but are football viewing centers still a popular thing? I know for a fact some years back you can find them in almost every street, but right now you hardly see them, what you see are betting shops.
Yes , football viewing centres are still popular in the urban populated area , most especially in the student environment, we still have people like me who don't lime watching football alone,

I live in a country where many people do not like football. However, they set up big screens to watch cricket matches during cricket world cup. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, I think they might stop people to setup these big screens once again in order to avoid crowd to gather at one place if they impose lock down due to Omicron.

Yes , football viewing centres are still popular in the urban populated area , most especially in the student environment, we still have people like me who don't lime watching football alone,
LoL if that's the case then it's cool, I guess it would be more lucrative when placed in a location close to students. Right here in my area, you would hardly find any viewing center but there are lots of betting centers around.

LoL if that's the case then it's cool, I guess it would be more lucrative when placed in a location close to students. Right here in my area, you would hardly find any viewing center but there are lots of betting centers around.
I think a football viewing centre would still do well no matter the betting centres around. Most betting centres are usually rowdy with few seats and people find it inconvenient to watch matches there. Also, there are some matches that are shown only at night and you can only watch them at viewing centres.

I think a football viewing centre would still do well no matter the betting centres around. Most betting centres are usually rowdy with few seats and people find it inconvenient to watch matches there. Also, there are some matches that are shown only at night and you can only watch them at viewing centres.
That's true but I guess the location still matters cause in my area, there was once a time when viewing centers can be found everywhere but I guess they are nolonger making profits like before.

That's true but I guess the location still matters cause in my area, there was once a time when viewing centers can be found everywhere but I guess they are nolonger making profits like before.
Well, one can never tell except you venture into it. I still believe the business is profitable though not like before when there were no betting centres that offer free matches.

Well, one can never tell except you venture into it. I still believe the business is profitable though not like before when there were no betting centres that offer free matches.
Yes not like before but it's still very much profitable in some locations, like am pretty sure it's a very lucrative business in rural areas, like where I spent my service year, not everyone had access to electricity or even television, so there are so many viewing centers out there.

Yes not like before but it's still very much profitable in some locations, like am pretty sure it's a very lucrative business in rural areas, like where I spent my service year, not everyone had access to electricity or even television, so there are so many viewing centers out there.
I think it will really work well in the rural areas. Just like you said, there is no access to electricity or satellite and you could make enough money operating a football viewing centre there.

I think it will really work well in the rural areas. Just like you said, there is no access to electricity or satellite and you could make enough money operating a football viewing centre there.
That's right, back then there was one bar that had access to a standard generator and a tv with cable, whenever there was a major match, my friends had to force themselves in buying drinks just so they can stay and watch the match. If there was a viewing center, they would not even pay up to the amount they spent on drinks and they would have enjoyed it better.

It all depends on your location. If your location is populated with Youths especially undergraduates who are very passionate about football, then it wouldn't be a bad idea. You might even add another TV set as the business progresses

A football Viewing center is not a bad idea for a business. A lot of people especially male likes football so you will have a lot of patronage. I heard there's a second phase of covid, i hope it doesn't become serious if not it could affect your plans concerning the football viewing center.

That's right, back then there was one bar that had access to a standard generator and a tv with cable, whenever there was a major match, my friends had to force themselves in buying drinks just so they can stay and watch the match. If there was a viewing center, they would not even pay up to the amount they spent on drinks and they would have enjoyed it better.
You really get the point. Most people in places that are inaccessible to electricity and internet or satellite facilities usually pay more to go to centres where they can watch their favorite matches.

You really get the point. Most people in places that are inaccessible to electricity and internet or satellite facilities usually pay more to go to centres where they can watch their favorite matches.
Of cause, and it's even more fun to watch in these centers than watching at home. I have a friend who whenever there was a major match, though he has a tv but he prefers watching in these centers.

Of cause, and it's even more fun to watch in these centers than watching at home. I have a friend who whenever there was a major match, though he has a tv but he prefers watching in these centers.
I can imagine that kind of feeling. The euphoria that comes from watching matches in viewing centres cannot be compared to the one you derive from watching at home alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds