Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

Lolz, although I do not have interest in football but even if I do I'll prefer to watch it at home. Fortunately I will prefer sleeping over watching of football. I just do not know why.
We are different people with different characters and we have different things we like , even though I have cable at home , i still prefer watching football in the viewing centres because of the football gist and argument.

Advertisement Placeholder
Football is not a sort of sport that is followed in here. We love cricket. Many restaurant owners install huge screens in order to attract people and those people could potentially become their customers.

Not only football , most of the time i go to viewing centres to watch UFC , MMA , basketball and the olympic games ,boxing and other sporting events are enjoyable when you watch it together .
Football is not a sort of sport that is followed in here. We love cricket. Many restaurant owners install huge screens in order to attract people and those people could potentially become their customers.

Not only football , most of the time i go to viewing centres to watch UFC , MMA , basketball and the olympic games ,boxing and other sporting events are enjoyable when you watch it together .

Usually, many restaurants offer the facility of enabling people to watch sports inside the restaurants. They install many screens and the restaurant also become a place where matches and sports are watched.

Football viewing centre business is going to be lucrative in this part of the world. You just need to get a very good place in which a lot of people lives. You can actually start other businesses there because people like to make merry while they world football.

Football center could help get little capital when u start to show little movies and other stuff as well it will make people come to your place to watch soccer and pay u little money

Football viewing centre business is going to be lucrative in this part of the world. You just need to get a very good place in which a lot of people lives. You can actually start other businesses there because people like to make merry while they world football.
I don't really know much about football, a lot of people are having interest on things like this but for me I don't know why I have never liked it, but football is good.

I don't really know much about football, a lot of people are having interest on things like this but for me I don't know why I have never liked it, but football is good.
I also know someone offline who is just not interested in a football. Personally I like football so much and a lot of people are passionate about it. If you have the money you can still capitalise on it to make money even if you do not have passion for it.

The fact of the matter is that the football world cup is going on in Qatar and I think that this would make this kind of business even more lucrative as well.

I also know someone offline who is just not interested in a football. Personally I like football so much and a lot of people are passionate about it. If you have the money you can still capitalise on it to make money even if you do not have passion for it.
That's true, a lot of people are having good interest on football especially the guy's, if you have a good location you can do that I believe a lot of people will be having interest especially on this world cup.

That's true, a lot of people are having good interest on football especially the guy's, if you have a good location you can do that I believe a lot of people will be having interest especially on this world cup.
Yeah, a very good location is very good and important for this kind of business. If you are able to get such a location of chances of making a lot of profit from the business will be high.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
If you have the idea of open match viewing centre, so that will be able to raise money, you can go for a loan or borrow money from your friend to start.

Yeah, a very good location is very good and important for this kind of business. If you are able to get such a location of chances of making a lot of profit from the business will be high.

Location is crucial but we must also consider the fact that if you try to buy a shop at a location which is quite populous, then you may need to pay a lots of money to purchase the shop.

Location is very important here. It is a profitable business so many people are doing to generate profit for themselves. Such business shouldn't be taken as a full-time business but something to generate money on part-time.

Football center could help get little capital when u start to show little movies and other stuff as well it will make people come to your place to watch soccer and pay u little money
The business could definitely be a profitable business but it is not just about the idea , you should have to research to know other things that is involved in the business so as to plant about it financially.

Football viewing center business is a well paying business even before the pre- emagence of covid-19. The only problem with this kind of business is that it's seasonal,not all the time you can make profit out it.

Football vewing business centre is very essential if you do this business in my area to be sincere you will make alot of money seriously so I think that ppeople patronize those agent so much but I dont have any capital for this business right now

Actually the lockdown has caused alot of troubles to business. most especially the offline business which had to do with the association of people and I believe the viewing centre will definitely be affected.

Football viewing center is a very profitable and lucrative business if done appropriately. Even though this might not be profitable in developed countries, but in third world countries it pays very well.

Location is crucial but we must also consider the fact that if you try to buy a shop at a location which is quite populous, then you may need to pay a lots of money to purchase the shop.
Yes, if you want a very good place you must be ready to spend a lot of money for that. But on the long run you're going to make a lot of profit from the business because so many people are interested in watching football matches. You can also add a lot of other businesses to it like selling of drinks and others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds