Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

that's really a good business because no everyone can afford TV cable and football is the most viewed sites I think is really a good idea

Advertisement Placeholder
Football viewing center is a lucrative business if situated in areas dominated by sports lovers. Depending on how upgraded the owner wants it to be, it's capital ranges from #400,000 to #1,000,000. It's possible for the owner to forecast his average income whenever there are matches. It's good because the income from it can cater most times for the owner's immediate need.
[automerge]1612737564[/automerge]
Football viewing center is a lucrative business if situated in areas dominated by sports lovers. Depending on how upgraded the owner wants it to be, it's capital ranges from #400,000 to #1,000,000. It's possible for the owner to forecast his average income whenever there are matches. It's good because the income from it can cater most times for the owner's immediate need.

It could be eye budging if you look at the numbers, but then it depends largely on how you understand and manage the business. Like most small businesses in Nigeria, I’ve seen some viewing centers that started up passionately but after a year or two the management had to close shop; the business is dead as a dude – RIP!

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
Football viewing centre has been one of the fast growing business within the country as alot of young people are making ends meet from what they realize from the business on a daily basis. There is no bad moment with running the business

Opening a sports viewing centre especially football is a very lucrative venture in Nigeria. The reason is not far-fetched, the fact that many people can't afford cable subscriptions and the burden of buying fuel for the generator, makes many people do consider sports viewing centre as a place to watch the favourite clubs play. So yeah, it is a very lucrative business.

It's a very good business but mainly for male because, the men are the ones spending time outside watching football match
It's a very good business idea when all football competitions are active
But with the Corona virus lockdown your business will be affected badly

The business you are about to open has to gathering, and covid-19 protocol is against gathering. Why not think of something else to do untill the whole pandemic thing is over. Your business idea is good but it will not work now.

It depends on your location, try and get a good location with densely populated with youth
[automerge]1612738493[/automerge]
As said earlier, it depends on the location and how conducive you can make the center to be
Once they know you're reliable people will come

Last edited:
I think this is a good business, but if you want it to move or rather progress I will advice you set up in rural areas where you know that they probably don't have dstv to watch access the match. Even those than have dstv in the urban areas, not all will subscribe for the highest package and it could be that their package does not have the particular football channel showing that match they want to watch, so they will have to go out and watch it.

Football view in centers are fast disappearing with the corona virus pandemic ravaging the whole world and has hampered the growth of the business. And there are other advanced ways of watch the games even on mobile phones.

There is so much passion for football these days and many people love to watch football for entertainment. you starting the football viewing centre it will be very very lucrative due to the number of people who love football these days, most doing center have larger population sometimes they don't even have a place for people to sit because of the love for the game.

I really know that football viewing center is a lucrative business. Mostly when your location is in a student area. You make a lot of money every week. And you don't really need much capital to set up business as such.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Opening a football view centre is really ok to you have enough money to build yours

Football viewing centre is a good investment but before you start you have consider electricity supply in your area because it will not that profitable if you are running on fuel all the time.another thing is the location.you will need to get a location with population and the space of the centre so as to accommodate large number of people.

Sure, it is about determination. Since you already have some capital at your disposal, it is advisable to start with it and see how much you would be able to generate from which you can then expand the center. Start small and you won't regret.

Football viewing centers is a good way to start and get experience in business but it is really not a long term business and then people are more cautious about living with other people because of the pandemic, and a viewing center is always filled with people. But it is still a good and lucrative business, you will always go home with money.

Wow that a brilliant idea so far I like it Football Viewing Centre Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and Implementation. The location is at a strategic site in a very busy district, and spanning over 5km square meter, with over 200,000 residents made up of low and average class earners who hardly will subscribe for DSTV, ACTV or any other cable channels streaming businesses. Also the incessant power supply in this area is not ok you are then Free to start your business over there

Football viewing centre is a very lucrative business that anybody can do, you just have put everything in place. I've once done this business before and I know how profitable it is. You can be making as much as 5,000 to 10000 naira.

Opening a sports viewing centre especially football is a very lucrative venture in Nigeria. The reason is not far-fetched, the fact that many people can't afford cable subscriptions and the burden of buying fuel for the generator, makes many people do consider sports viewing centre as a place to watch the favourite clubs play. So yeah, it is a very lucrative business.

There is a friend that bought a land just by having this sports viewing center and I must say that it was such a good business for him. Every match day, he charges 30 cents which is like #100 and he is making a lot of profits. I believe that the location of the viewing center is key too.

There is a friend that bought a land just by having this sports viewing center and I must say that it was such a good business for him. Every match day, he charges 30 cents which is like #100 and he is making a lot of profits. I believe that the location of the viewing center is key too.
Yeah, the location of the football viewing centre is very important. It needs a place with large population of people, and also a place where the people are not so rich, because if you open it in a place where rich people reside none of them will come to watch football match because they all have cable subscriptions.
It is a profitable business I must say.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds