Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
The viewing center business is a viable especially when the European football season is ongoing. It has the potential to fetch you money and it is not capital intensive. The running cost too is low. If you can borrow money to complete the capital then do so. It is with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Football viewing center is not really a good business at the moment because a lot of betting shop are now into football viewing for their betting customers. However, if you still think you want to go into the business you need to situate your business in an environment where there is no betting shop at all

Yeah, the location of the football viewing centre is very important. It needs a place with large population of people, and also a place where the people are not so rich, because if you open it in a place where rich people reside none of them will come to watch football match because they all have cable subscriptions.
It is a profitable business I must say.

That is true as opening a football viewing center in a place of low population won't make many of them want to come out to watch. This is because you will end up making very low returns on investments. It should be setup in a place where low income earners stay as that is one way to attract them to watch the game.

Viewing centre business is one of the business that is fetching more profits. what you need to do is to have some capitals with you and just be looking for the following items are: 3bigs plasmas, DSTV decoder, dish, Big generator, and looking for good location especially in student environment.

football viewing centre is a centre where by individual do come to satisfy their self in watching football ball matches like laliga e.t.c
And this centre is also source of income for the owner because the individual will have to pay before entering the centre

I have admired viewing center business too, but I don't think it will work at this period because of the pandemic (covid-19) right now, but it is a very good and lucrative business, and it actually cost to set it up, so get some good capital.

Football Watch Center is a business that can run with other businesses because football matches are seasonal, like most small businesses in Nigeria, I have also seen some watch centers that started emotionally. But after a year or two the administration

Starting up a football viewing center that has a sitting capacity of 300 and for each football match, your customers pay between N50 – N100 per match (depending on the location). Multiply that 300 by 50 0r 100; and you will have a whopping N15,000 – N30,000 per match! Now that’s what I call business but during the lockdown you have to reduce the people from 300 to maybe 100 for social distance

One of the most trending business in the whole world is viewing centre called footballer house. People tend to go out their houses to watch football, it makes a whole sense communicating with them. It's really a small and medium scale business.

In two months,well it varies according to location and frequent usage.i feel you should carry out survey on the area of setup, find out from fellow game centre,know the challenges and analyse their feedback before making a move.
Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?

Well this period I would advice against opening a football viewing centres as a business because it's not moving the way it was back in the day. The world we are in now is expanding technologically and people are adapting to it. If it was in the past it's something you can easily open and make back your money before the said month but now slot of people don't even visit viewing centres again to watch football, many people now watch matches on their phones and apart from that most service providers like gotv, DStv now offers this packages at cheaper price thus allowing people to stay back home to watch football. And also there is no betting store that you will enter now that you won't watch matches for free. So it's best to just use your money to open another business because you won't meet up with the capital within that month you speculated.

Football viewing centre is a good business because there is always a game to see. It isn't the biggest paying job but then good enough to add to your list. The only problem is that it is for rural settlements mostly and for urban it has to be a beer spot.

We call that Sports Bar here where the customer can watch football or basketball in the big TV screen of the bar. There is food and there are drinks to choose from. The capital is quite huge because the space should be classy. I only see the sports bar here in the hotels beside the restaurant. There can also be a sports bar in a high end mall. I think the profitability of the sports bar is not reliable because of the cable tv at home which is a direct competition of the sports channel on tv in the sports bar.

Football viewing center is a very lucrative business in my country where am from. It is going to be quite beneficial for those who are trying to venture into it. The best thing to do now is to study and identify your location.

Do you have any plans to open a football viewing centre? If you answered yes, here is a FREE business plan template and feasibility study for a football viewing centre. So, we've gone over all of the prerequisites for opening a football viewing centre. We also went a step further and analysed and drafted a prototype football viewing centre marketing strategy framework with actionable guidelines.

Football Viewing Centre Business is a fast growing business in Nigeria.YES football is loved by people around the world; young and old.

Football viewing center business is definitely going to end very soon. Asides the fact that most average families now see cable TV as a must the emergence of betting centers equipped with fully subscribed cable TV and showing football matches for free will end viewing centers. If that doesn't do the trick, tons of free apps showing live football matches will end it.

If the capital is only half the required cost to set it up, then you should exercise some patience toll you farther all the capital to set it up

Location is key for any business and more so when considering running a viewing center. There are lots to be considered but in all it's a good business, with good profits too

Football viewing center is profitable ,if you open a football viewing center in a good location you can gain more profit because you would get customer s

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds