Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

Football center is a nice business, but pandemic has affected the business so much that people are not making much money from the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Football viewing centre is a good business especially when it is situated in a crowded area. It might be difficult for you to make your setup capital within the space of two months putting other things into consideration like staff salary, fueling of generating set, electricity bills and so on.

In my country here, a lot of people watch football and support various clubs from Chelsea, arsenal, Barcelona and real Madrid. Opening a viewing centers in a residential area is definitely going to give you returns especially if you displayultiplw leagues.

Football viewing centre is a good business, if you have the capital to fund it to standard that is better than what your competitors offers, you will make a good profits.

We all know how most people are obsessed with the game of football and other games inclusive, their passion for these games makes this business a lucrative one

So many people in my state are football lovers and I get to see viewing centers filled up every day. It is a lucrative scheme worth our investments.

To set up a viewing centre, you need to be sure there are football fans in the area, then start with the lowest minimum you can start with so you can know how much about you can actually make

you can start a football viewing center business it can give you a lot of money because they are a lot of football enthusiasts who are willing to pay to view a certain match !

To set up a viewing centre, you need to be sure there are football fans in the area, then start with the lowest minimum you can start with so you can know how much about you can actually make
You are actually right. Location matters a lot in establishing football viewing centre as some areas are full of people who are not lovers and followers of football or areas dominated by women and the aged are bad for football viewing centre.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?
Football viewing centre is one of the lucrative business around where you can make money offline but i beleive you need to consider the location and sited it in a place where people frequents.

If indeed the lockdown is about entering phrase two like you just said, then now would not be the best time to start this business. Though on a normal day it is a very lucrative business, but would be totally affected if there is another lockdown

The cost of investing is little bit high , because you need to buy the tools and technology to make the business happen for instance you have to buy the tv , dstv , gotv and others , and also consider the location too

If there was lockdown and u decided to open a football viewing centre don't you think that people might not come out to watch because its lockdown.

If there was lockdown and u decided to open a football viewing centre don't you think that people might not come out to watch because its lockdown.
You are right. Should there be another lockdown, football viewing centres will be seriously affected so also other businesses with physical stores.

Lately football viewing enters is going to extinction in my area, before it use to be a lucrative business centre, but nowadays almost 95% of houses no have Dstv, Gotv , star times and many more , so it's easier rematch footbal at home than in a viewing centres.
Football view centre is also a good form of business but you need a large area of land space for you to start up such business and this might be a challenge if you're only in areas where they don't have enough land.

Nah
The cost of investing is little bit high , because you need to buy the tools and technology to make the business happen for instance you have to buy the tv , dstv , gotv and others , and also consider the location too
Well, this are normal accessories we buy for ourselves the only problem here is the package, the package to subscribe into football channel is high.

Nah

Well, this are normal accessories we buy for ourselves the only problem here is the package, the package to subscribe into football channel is high.
Without buying the accessories you can't subscribe to the package , all of them are needed when you are focused on creating a football viewing center ,in my country subscribing to those cable TV are becoming high the people have no option than to just adjust the football viewing fee

Lately football viewing enters is going to extinction in my area, before it use to be a lucrative business centre, but nowadays almost 95% of houses no have Dstv, Gotv , star times and many more , so it's easier rematch footbal at home than in a viewing centres.
Starting a football viewing center is a very good and lucrative business but one has to have a large landmass in order for you to start up such business.

Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?

Football is not the national game in my country and very few people are interested in watching football. Most of the people are interested in watching and playing cricket. They can view cricket matches for free, so I am not sure if someone will actually pay to watch football or cricket games.

Without buying the accessories you can't subscribe to the package , all of them are needed when you are focused on creating a football viewing center ,in my country subscribing to those cable TV are becoming high the people have no option than to just adjust the football viewing fee
My point is this accessories shouldn't be a problem because even without a viewing centre you will still buy it because you can't leave in a place or house without this accessories.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds