Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ethics or profits?

This is something that should not even intertwined in the first place. If you are going to set rules and regulation for your business and informs them appropriately that is automatically going to set you on a path to making profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Difference between Ethics and Profit
Ethics is concerned with what is good for individuals and society and is also described as moral philosophy. Profit is a financial benefit that is realized when the amount of revenue gained from a business activity exceeds the expenses, costs and taxes.

I think ethics is one of the fundamental principles governing the success of every form of business. This is because it helps to build the trust between the business management and it customers.

Ethics in business is very important, it allows people transact with a clean mind . There are some traders who are very dishonest they will sale fake or inferior items to an unsuspecting buyer. If they were morally inclined they wouldn't do that
Personally I believe that is very important for you to find a way to get both of them for your business because when you are not making her feet and focusing more on ethics it is not useful for your business.

This is absolutely true and employees who work ethically will work selflessly in the company, not just the job but in life generally. Working ethically will also help in high patronage from customers because customers believe in respect.
Personally I believe that the business is set up for profit-making and not about ethics observation but if it's possible for me to observe ethics and make my profit I am going to consider it as well.

Ethics in business is very important, it allows people transact with a clean mind . There are some traders who are very dishonest they will sale fake or inferior items to an unsuspecting buyer. If they were morally inclined they wouldn't do that
Those that engage in unethical practices do so because they do not understand that a business can only thrive with unethical business for so long but repercussion will come and it will most likely lead them out of business.

For business to be successful we need to follow guidelines to enable it flourish higher. We don't need only to be driven by money and forgot to valance the needful aspect of the business. We need to set standard every employees need to abide by, create loving and friendly working environment, yo ensure everyone is happy handling his or her own part of task very well.

I think ethics is one of the fundamental principles governing the success of every form of business. This is because it helps to build the trust between the business management and it customers.
Ethics which s the set rules and pattern which employees are to conduct themself within the business environment,is very important to the image of the organisation.It is what give an identity to the organisation.It is the operation that uphold the values of the firm.

Every business arr built on ethics and this ethics are the set rules which regulate all form of operation and business transactions that will be undertaken in the organisation which will not be outside the set rules.

The problem is if you choose to follow ethics sometimes you have low incomes then people choosing unethical practices means by end of the term you will find yourself a small winner but you guarantee long-term success.

Though ethic is the best thing to follow when doing a business but most enterpreneur don't mind ethics because they are in the business to make money and makes end meet.

Both ethics and profit goes hand-in-hand with each other. The business ethics that kicks against the profit means should be considered as an ethical ethics . It should be neglected.

I believe that making money is the most important aspect of every business but then it does not mean that you should be able to do it at every means . It is equally important that you should have right professional ethics in your workplace and that is even going to boost your chances for success.

This is also necessary , not only in business but in every other aspect of life. Most especially for good citizen of the country. you must be able to know your environment and act responsibly on every situation.

The two of them are not related to me because if you are going to create an environment that is going to be based on ethics and everybody is going to be following it then that is going to increase your chances of making profit.

A lot of people are going to agree with me that if you can be able to make your employees to be more professional in the way in which they do things then that is going to boost productivity.

Though its good to work and follow the ethics of the business in order to be a trusted business entrepreneur but we work in order to make money and thats why most people dont follow ethics .

The primary purpose of venturing into any business is to make profit and therefore, profit is what you should put first but ethics and principles is very important in the business venture. It is when you have good ethics that you can be able to make profit.

There are things that usually set apart a business from others,and that is what will distinquishes them in the market,because at the end of the day apart from offering a world class services,intergrity also matters.

There are things that usually set apart a business from others,and that is what will distinquishes them in the market,because at the end of the day apart from offering a world class services,intergrity also matters.
Actually not all business ventures consider much about ethics but there objectives first. there are some business that can do what ever it takes to achieve there target not necessarily on the foundation of ethics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds