Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ethics or profits?

Ethics which is the right course of action to guide employees are moral principles that shoul come before anything else,as this will not only give the firm a good reputation but also helps the staff to imbibe a good culture for themself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ethics and work is very important in business as well as profit because any business that does not make profit I will not succeed. As well as the workers need to behave ethically in order to maintain decorum in the business profit is also important.

It is important to state that this very ethics would be the determinant of the profits.ethics ensure a smooth running of activities, therefore, enhances more attention, subsequently profits

Even though profits are the essence of a business, a good business man still shouldn't lose sight of his ethics just because of profit making, money will finish people will remain, our relations with others would go a long way

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning ethics or profit, well I will decline to answer this question because why not 'ethics and profit' why choose one over the other when you could have the two of them, that's my thought

I will go for ethics any day anytime over profits, like thay say a good name is better than riches. It would be pointless if you are rich and known for negative things. On the long run it would come to a stage that others might not want to do business with you because of your image

Ethics which is the right course of action to guide employees are moral principles that shoul come before anything else,as this will not only give the firm a good reputation but also helps the staff to imbibe a good culture for themself.
I totally agree with you, I recently had a communication with someone, who considers that ethics is not important. When I personally consider that it is of utmost importance for oneself and the workplace.

Ethics is concerned with what is good for individuals and society and is also described as moral philosophy. Profit is a financial benefit that is realized when the amount of revenue gained from a business activity exceeds the expenses, costs and taxes.

When you open a business, how to make profit from it is he most important part of it. I would advice that you put ethics first and with that it can lead to good work efficiency.

Ethics has always been a huge part of businesses and organisations. It is really important to have an ethical line in every profession, you keep people in check.

Ethics are actually more important to follow. I believe they can be followed and still earn good profits. On the hand, you can fail to follow them then loose the trust of the community and customers. That will only lead to losses.

Ethics are actually more important to follow. I believe they can be followed and still earn good profits. On the hand, you can fail to follow them then loose the trust of the community and customers. That will only lead to losses.
There are two options: follow the ethics and achieve success, or simply walk away from it and experience failure, since the vast majority of customers value the ethics of the seller, which inspires trust and honesty.

most people in their business they put their business ethics first before profit while others do not have business ethics the only put profit first but that's a good business owner you must put ethics first before profit because that keeps the Goodwill of the business.
Exactly, it also helps in preserving the image of rhe the business as well. There so many people out there that are good in what they do, they make a lot of profits yet many dont like doing business with them. It is based on their lack of ethics in business and how they achieve these results.

Yes but don't tell me to trust in anyone cause sometimes ethics make us lose our money , I have already lose money by trusting on others .

Making your employee to work responsibly will actually be the most important factors that will generate you the profit you are looking for me ,employee acting irresponsibly can bring down your business and reduce profits.

The success of any business depends to a great extent on the ethics and strategies employed in the business. It helps to guide the customers towards the right working ethics

We shouldn't put profit making first when we're running a business at the early time. Profit comes by, when everything is working fine.

For me ethics is fundamental in daily life in everything that is done. Both at home and in business. This should be something like the air we breathe. The seal that identifies us, since it opens doors, gives trust and respect, which helps to complete business and attract customers. It is better to have ethics than benefits.
Well I completely agree with you that ethics is very fundamental in the daily business of everything that we do but most people do not give much priority to ethics as they believe that profitability is the most important thing in an adventure that they go into.

Well I completely agree with you that ethics is very fundamental in the daily business of everything that we do but most people do not give much priority to ethics as they believe that profitability is the most important thing in an adventure that they go into.
It is true, many people think this way and I respect it. But I insist that my point of view is totally different, since you can have many economic benefits, but without ethics (telling the truth, not cheating, being loyal, avoiding doing wrong to someone else, not keeping other people's property, among others), in my case, I would not feel happy with myself.

Upholding the business ethics of your establishment should always take priority in our business dealings. This should be put forward before talking of profits actually

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds