Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ethics or profits?

Ethics is more important than money because it allow you to connect or communicate freely with your customers, while profit may not care how you make your money, which could come from any angle.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually both ethics and money are very important though ethics gives you the free opportunity to communicate with customers but not all business get successful with ethics. that's based on experience.

Actually both ethics and money are very important though ethics gives you the free opportunity to communicate with customers but not all business get successful with ethics. that's based on experience.
It's obvious everyone would go for ethics ahead of money. I believe we all have to do what is morally right because a good name and reputation is better than riches.

To me, is ethic first before profit. I see alot of business throwing ethic away for profit. It is not ideal. I can't do it and I will never advice anybody to do it.

It's obvious everyone would go for ethics ahead of money. I believe we all have to do what is morally right because a good name and reputation is better than riches.
Actually a good name and reputation is more better than riches but the society is no longer adhering to morality and if you are not rich because of observing morality, no one will recognize you.

Actually not all business ventures consider much about ethics but there objectives first. there are some business that can do what ever it takes to achieve there target not necessarily on the foundation of ethics.
Definitelly that is just true,it is what some persons usually employ as a means to get things going for them,but one thing that we have to understand is that customers are really comfortable with the person that give them value for their money in addition to intergrity.
Actually not all business ventures consider much about ethics but there objectives first. there are some business that can do what ever it takes to achieve there target not necessarily on the foundation of ethics.
Definitelly that is just true,it is what some persons usually employ as a means to get things going for them,but one thing that we have to understand is that customers are really comfortable with the person that give them value for their money in addition to intergrity.

Last edited:
There is actually a very good relationship with the two of them if you are able to compare. Putting in the right ethics is going to make them to become more hard-working and then bringing more profit.

I would like to have a balance between these too. I cannot be too much ethical while suffering financially and I cannot only think about profits when my actions is harming the harmony of the
For one to be successful in business you need to follow the direction in that because that will really enable your business to grow very well, that is why guideline is very important in all businesses.

Actually when you are running a business and always try to consider what people think, like always on morality, I believe the business will end up in a mess because you can't really satisfy everyone.

Though following the ethics in business is the best thing to be a good business entrepreneur but sometimes following ethics might not help you and will make you loose many things as a company

Some business do not care about ethics, instead they prefer to get profit, no matter how unusual it may be, they just do things to get money for them selves and so ethics is absent.

Actually when you are running a business and always try to consider what people think, like always on morality, I believe the business will end up in a mess because you can't really satisfy everyone.
When you are really trying to satisfy everyone by trying to be nice and making people understand that you are the best at satisfying your customers that you will be affected financially because you will be incurring some loss.

The sad thing about a lot of businesses is that they just want to make money even though you are better off riding good ethics which is going to increase your chances.

Actually there are alot of business that don't usually consider making profit but those possible ways to which they can satisfy there customers in other to give them good and positive reputations.

Most of the business out there don't normally follow ethics at their place of work because it will affect the money they are making on daily basis , but as an organisation , the two is very important.

Profit is the number one thing in any business, but it doesn't mean you should keep ethics aside, if you want a good, long term relationship with customers then you should consider ethics. You must know ethics is not just for staffs but to also customer and employer, it ensure there's a laws binding all three parties and ensure all are treated with respect.

Having a good ethics in business means doing your business by the rules and having good reputation but most people believe it will affect their profit so they don't follow ethics .

Ethics are very important in a business. Ethics are what guides how a business is run. In most cases, a business that is guided by good ethics will surely make good profit.

An ethical approach aims to ensure the employees act responsibly in putting ethical considerations before profits. Considering the implications of their actions on staff, suppliers, community and the world. It encourages staff to be sensitive to their community, always do the right thing, and behave morally fairly and honestly. Such a policy will seep into the culture of the company and help staff select the correct course of action in any given situation. Good business ethics are sometimes required by law, and will create trust and public acceptance in the market place for the company which will reflect the culture and philosophy of the company.
For me ethics is much more important than wealth and profits because I know, that money will last no longer if I earn it by doing a business which harms people.

This should be something like the air we breathe. The seal that identifies us, since it opens doors, gives trust and respect, which helps to complete business and attract customers. It is better to have ethics than benefits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds