Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Enrolling in online business or learning a skill, which is lucrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojonuyo

Mythical member
Credits
In recent times, the world system economy is gradually crumbling and has left thousands hopeless in terms of survival. Within the week, I had a discussion with a friend of mine who felt engaging in online business was profitable and the acquired knowledge can be used to make life better. On the other hand was me who was opposing her idea: I feel learning a skill is the fastest way to exit financial challenges in times like this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are lucrative but I think learning a skill is better because after learning the work you can go back into online business and you'll be into the two
[automerge]1608620518[/automerge]
Both are lucrative but I think learning a skill is better because after learning the work you can go back into online business and you'll be into the two

Running an online business and learning a skill shouldn't be compared because they do not entail the same thing.... one can be running an online business while learning a skill... it all depends on your abilities and the load you can bear per time

Starting an online business is good and lucrative but when you learn a skill, you are investing in yourself and you get profits forever in as much as you keep putting that skill to use. If you want to excel even in the online business, you'd need a skill.

In our present generation, the internet is very crowded, so therefore it's easier to get a market online more than in the physical real world. Online business is also easy as it requires more of thinking than physical strength.

This are two different business ideas with the same mind set of making profits, if you're really capable of going into online business and still acquire skills, then I'll advise you opt for the two
[automerge]1608622084[/automerge]
It would be very great if you can do the two together, invest in an online business and also learn some skilss both are lucrative. Both would bring added profit at the end

Learning a very demanding skills is better than an online job. If you can learn a skill that is sort out for, say programming language, then you would land a lucrative job. This should be better than an online job.

I like the idea of learning and acquiring new skills. Skills are very essential in the present days and so it is best to learn them. With them, you can either get employed and earn or you can go into self employnent and offer goods and services that will earn you well. The good thing with skills is that they will always be with you and you get even better with practice.

In recent times, the world system economy is gradually crumbling and has left thousands hopeless in terms of survival. Within the week, I had a discussion with a friend of mine who felt engaging in online business was profitable and the acquired knowledge can be used to make life better. On the other hand was me who was opposing her idea: I feel learning a skill is the fastest way to exit financial challenges in times like this.
Remember, before you make it good in any online business you need expertise to succeed. You can just wake up early in the early morning and start up any business online. You need skills, expertise to run it successfully.

Life its self comprises of vagaries opportunities, therefore every successful business individual has a dynamic potentials which are uniquely arranged according to inbuilt skills and intuitive capability. However, acquiring skills comes first while online business follows, because both are essential for business growth and personal development in order to compete with the recent modern world of technology. Let's take for instance, on line business for data analysis and freelancer writing that require skills for implementation of the work.

This is both beneficial for us because we can benefit from learning skills and online business is also very beneficial And I think learning skill is better because it brightens our future.

I think doing the two is more profitable, for example am into online business and also I know how to bake well and on the other hand am using my skill to earn more asides from online business

I think learning skills is more important because if you have skill you can do any type of work but without a skill you cannot run a business it may lead to failure.
So learn different skills to survive in competitive world.

Business and learning of skills is a good idea. But I prefer to learn in which to aquire a new skills. Though business also require to learn it so that you have knowledge about it. But the learning of skills is very good.

Both enrolling in an online business and learning a skill are both lucrative but not every line of business is for everybody, you have to check the pro and cons and how if affects your daily life to be sure you'll succeed. But I'd rather learn a skill, because that skill can be applied in many areas of life.

Both are actually good and nice idea if can actually combine both it will be really really nice for you but if you can't I think you should just learn a skill that will be better you can actually make a living fro the skill you have learnt and you can actually be set for life through the skill you learnt

This are completely two distinct things which should not be compared in any way, their direction are different
Running an online business and learning a skill shouldn't be compared because they do not entail the same thing.... one can be running an online business while learning a skill... it all depends on your abilities and the load you can bear per time

Online business is profitable business, but learning a skill is also important in life, because having skill you can invest in yourself. But both of them are actually good when you have the ability.

Both online and offline business or skill are all the same but the difference is that online skill you can do it on spare time while offline skill you only do it on the day time so it actually depends on how much time you have in your life,if you are already occupy by offline work or training then obviously you should try learning online skill that you can do in the evening or when you have time

Learning a skill is more rewarding than online Businesses because for a start, is skill based business is quite easy to start and run as you already have the skills, what you just need is the place to start it. Online business are also quite rewarding but not as rewarding as learning an offline skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds