Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

Learning a digital competitive skill is never a waste of time in my own opinion in as much as you are going to use the skill to earn good amount of money online , so its worth it .
Yes that true, learning a competitive digital skills is never a waste of time because is going to help one to make money online, because having good skills online can help you to earn good money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
if the skilll is highly competitive then you should expect a lot of competitions and difficulty when trying to make money with it , that's just the only thing. aside that, it is very necessary to have an outstanding skill

If you really want to earn money you are expected to learn a less competitive skills, if you learn a less competitive skills you can earn the good amount of money you want.

Many people might be learning it for personal reasons rather than primarily for financial gain.
If people take their marketing seriously, they might be able to achieve this goal even if they need to commercialize it.
You can still persuade individuals to use your services in your little online community.

There is no enough digital skill available for everyone in the online space . Because of this , people are likely to learn skills that is already available with so many experts . Even though there are some competitive skills outhere, there are still some that are not as competitive which in most cases are always the best to learn.

One of the common problem of learning a highly competitive skill is difficulties in monetizing them. Coming to freelancing, there are so many freelancers out there who are not able to earn a living from their acquired skills , simply because they can't compete with other freelancers.

At this point , I would be made to believe that learning a skill that is already on serious competition could be a waste of time since it might be difficult to monitize it. Like , I do not see the needs of learning what you can't earned with.
Never, knowledge is like a sea and as much as you learn it will never be finished, especially with digital skills which is a need in today's world.

Well I doubt so because I have seen lot of people learning it for personal reasons and not really for monetization purposes. Even if people have to monetize it, this could be made possible if they take their marketing seriously. You can still get people to perform your services to in your little online community

Never, knowledge is like a sea and as much as you learn it will never be finished, especially with digital skills which is a need in today's world.
Digital skills are being needed everywhere especially in the digital world but what of the fact that some are saturated and expert in these area may have a lot of difficulties trying to make money because of high competition ?

i do not believe that learning a competitive skill is a waste of time as there is no knowledge in this world that is a waste, one way or the other you would come to need it one day for sure.

Learning a competitive digital skill is not a waste of time. One just have to be good at that skill because when one is good at what one does there will definitely be a lot of patronage.

It is not a waste of time to learn competitive digital skills since, with the right platform marketing, you may sell your knowledge and earn money.

There is no enough digital skill available for everyone in the online space . Because of this , people are likely to learn skills that is already available with so many experts . Even though there are some competitive skills outhere, there are still some that are not as competitive which in most cases are always the best to learn.

One of the common problem of learning a highly competitive skill is difficulties in monetizing them. Coming to freelancing, there are so many freelancers out there who are not able to earn a living from their acquired skills , simply because they can't compete with other freelancers.

At this point , I would be made to believe that learning a skill that is already on serious competition could be a waste of time since it might be difficult to monitize it. Like , I do not see the needs of learning what you can't earned with.

Learning a skill may not be a waste of time per say, but it is much better to learn a skill at the right age so that you could utilise the skill at later stage in your life. There are many people who rely on skills rather than relying on education.

Learning a skill may not be a waste of time per say, but it is much better to learn a skill at the right age so that you could utilise the skill at later stage in your life. There are many people who rely on skills rather than relying on education.
There are so many people who are earnings with the skills they have learnt some time ago, but people who are coming newly into these areas of skill will have to face a lot of competition. That's the problem.

There are so many people who are earnings with the skills they have learnt some time ago, but people who are coming newly into these areas of skill will have to face a lot of competition. That's the problem.
take me for instance, i have learnt about graphic designing in the past but the demand these days for my skillset is something else, i an thinking of going further to learn more concerning graphic designing.

It is not at all a waste of time. Being forced to think creatively and outperform your rivals in that particular market will make it even more intriguing.

Personally I think to me, knowledge form of knowledge is a waste of time because all skills acquired, has a purpose and an environment through which it can be utilized for the benefit of both self and society.

Learning a competitive skills can never be a waste of time because it will help you to become successful on the internet. All you need is to take massive action and be persistent.

Yes you are right. There is so much competition and already people are suffering from unemployment so, try to enter into unique things where there is no much competition and you earn easily.

Learning a competitive skills can never be a waste of time because it will help you to become successful on the internet. All you need is to take massive action and be persistent.
taking action is what is needed in digital skill and not just having the skill for fun or for the name, you need to keep horning the skill so as to stay relevant in that particular field.

taking action is what is needed in digital skill and not just having the skill for fun or for the name, you need to keep horning the skill so as to stay relevant in that particular field.
one of the major reason so many people do not make money online is because after learning they will not implement what they have learnt. Learning is very important but you must take action.

Probably, people should understand that competition is part of business and therefore, they must try as much as possible to be competitive enough. This is why it is important you learn everything pertaining to a business before venturing into it.
Yes that's just the fact about every other business, in other to be a successful business owner there must be competition either between two different business owners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds