Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

Yes that's just the fact about every other business, in other to be a successful business owner there must be competition either between two different business owners.
Yeah, but as a business owner if you're not able to compete your business may die off. Competition is important especially for customers but for some businesses it will be difficult for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Essential digital skills are a step towards learning lots of other new things. They can improve your confidence to use technology for work, learning and daily life. Many jobs today need digital skills. You need them even for jobs that do not ask for high levels of qualifications or experience

Essential digital skills are a step towards learning lots of other new things. They can improve your confidence to use technology for work, learning and daily life. Many jobs today need digital skills. You need them even for jobs that do not ask for high levels of qualifications or experience
Yeah, people who have competitive digital skills always have an edge when it comes to getting jobs both online and offline. Most companies demand digital skills before you are employed.

Yeah, but as a business owner if you're not able to compete your business may die off. Competition is important especially for customers but for some businesses it will be difficult for them.
i believe businesses should focus more on evolving rather than competing, you should always look for ways to better your business and brand rather than seeking to outsmart your other competitors.

i believe businesses should focus more on evolving rather than competing, you should always look for ways to better your business and brand rather than seeking to outsmart your other competitors.
As you are evolving you are also competing. No matter what you do it is impossible for you to escape competition because there are also a lot of people who be interested in the kind of business you are doing.

The op certainly made a very serious point in that a lot of people may have these skills. For example, I had a friend who learnt CCNA in 2012 who went on to do CCNP. I had the opportunity of learning and writing the CCNA exam in 2019.

I can categorically say learning it only added one more certificate to my resume, I never used the knowledge for once because the market for CCNA experts was already supersaturated by the time I got the skill. No one wants to hire a CCNA expert to do a job experienced CCNP experts will do for the same price.

To me I don't see anything wrong , but in most cases you just have to get yourself ready to face a lot of difficulties associated with the type of skills you are learning. The saturated one will be the most competitive and may present a greater chance of low earnings.

saturated skills are always competitive and the opportunities there are enormous and you can make a lot of money if you are lucky to breakthrough in that kind of niche you are.

Learning a competitive digital skill Is not and can never be a waste of time provided that it's learned to perfection. I have never seen some one having a digital skill not doing well unless he not practicing

There is no way you can call something like this a waste of time unless you do not want to put in effort into getting jobs or upskilling yourself up to market demand standard.

There are so many people who are earnings with the skills they have learnt some time ago, but people who are coming newly into these areas of skill will have to face a lot of competition. That's the problem.

Yes, we must also note that people might also gain experience by the passage of time when they utilise skills. For example, when you work as a writer, you learn new things an d gain experience.

Yes, we must also note that people might also gain experience by the passage of time when they utilise skills. For example, when you work as a writer, you learn new things an d gain experience.
You are becoming more advanced in your area of concentration as your experience grows . During you are years of experience you will definitely discovered and come across so many things that will improve your jobs or areas of concentration . That's normal.

I think it's somewhat not a waste of time if you know what you're doing and if you have passion for that said business niche but aside that, it would be a waste of your time to learn such skill.

You are becoming more advanced in your area of concentration as your experience grows . During you are years of experience you will definitely discovered and come across so many things that will improve your jobs or areas of concentration . That's normal.

Yes, this is true for sure. However, I also think that you must also interact with other people in your area of expertise in order to learn more and more things by the passage of time. What do you think?

No knowledge is an absolute waste of time. the best of it time will prevails when you are alive. learned all because it will surprise you when an opportunity comes for such skills.

Learning a competitive digital skill is never a waste time. What makes it becomes competitive is it's reliability and uniqueness.what matters is the need to perfection

Yes, this is true for sure. However, I also think that you must also interact with other people in your area of expertise in order to learn more and more things by the passage of time. What do you think?
Well you may not really have to , although it is necessary, if you have access to people you believe can be able to feed you with positive information in your area of concentration that will be an additional advantage.

To me I don't see anything wrong , but in most cases you just have to get yourself ready to face a lot of difficulties associated with the type of skills you are learning. The saturated one will be the most competitive and may present a greater chance of low earnings.
learning a competitive skill is not a waste of time at all. After learning all you have to do is to be very much persistent and learn how to position yourself well to attract people that need such skills.

No knowledge is an absolute waste of time. the best of it time will prevails when you are alive. learned all because it will surprise you when an opportunity comes for such skills.
Well if you think we have to learn it this way , for me I consider it to be a risk in the sense that you are acting here on probability that jobs may come whereas there are other skills which could easily gives you a job than those you will have to wait.

Learning a competitive digital talent isn't actually a waste of time, unless you think it is. The key is to learn with the intention of achieving a worthwhile goal that will enable you to make money. That is the mentality to use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds