Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

Learning a competitive digital talent isn't actually a waste of time, unless you think it is. The key is to learn with the intention of achieving a worthwhile goal that will enable you to make money. That is the mentality to use.
True, it is always important and necessary you have the right mentality whenever you want to learn any kind of skill. With the right mentality you can succeed in everything you want to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
learning a competitive skill is not a waste of time at all. After learning all you have to do is to be very much persistent and learn how to position yourself well to attract people that need such skills.
Persistence how ? You think is really easy ? because there are so many people who are in freelance platforms and up till now have not been able to make a single cent because their niche of concentration is so competitive.

Persistence how ? You think is really easy ? because there are so many people who are in freelance platforms and up till now have not been able to make a single cent because their niche of concentration is so competitive.
I think you have the wrong mindset whenever it comes to making money online. You can easily give up in anything you are doing which is actually not good.

I think you have the wrong mindset whenever it comes to making money online. You can easily give up in anything you are doing which is actually not good.
Well , not really about giving up but I have to understand that if I am persistence on something I will be able to make it.. There are somethings that even if you are persistent you may not likely achieve it based on some other factors.

There is nothing such as useless knowledge or useless skills. You can learn any skill, build knowledge on anything and make money form it provided you also have knowledge to use it for practical purpose.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds