Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employee promotions

That's right, although it is also true that I used to enjoy my salary, but we are in an economic crisis that has affected us all and the salary is not enough. Even so, I enjoy and love my job and I hope in the future to be able to retire and collect my benefits.
It is very essential that you promote employees in your organisation because it is also one way of motivating them to give more output 2 your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several basic criteria for employees to be promoted in companies. When making decisions, employers evaluate each subordinate with certain characteristics, abilities, qualities and skills that must be taken into account to make the most correct decision.

Among the main ones I consider that they should be, the years of service, studies or courses taken during the time in the company, honesty ...
What other abilities or skills do you think should be considered?
Years of service has been a method of promotion that has been very busy much in use which people have benefited from . Another way is the person's qualifications

Yes, most coporation usually consider what an employee has achieved for the company or the number of years spent in the coporation before granting promotion to such employee.
I think one thing i mostly consider before even promoting the employees is the skills and behavior of the employees , if it suits me then i would promote him or her i think

Promoting your employees is a way to motivate your employees for better perforation. When you promote better performer to a higher rank, yur employees work even harder, even smarter.
What you describe is proven @Justin, when an employee is promoted, his strengths and commitment to the company increase. He will always try to give more and do his best.
Its nice you have many people that is simply guiding you on Cryptocurrency. And i know you're a fast learner, you've learned to a very good extent.
I love to seek guidance and ask questions, this way I clarify doubts. Although I'm still starting, for me it's good everything I can add to my learning.

There are a lot of things that they should consider before promoting a person and I feel the most important this is to take personal feedback from the immediate supervisor or manager of the person because many times the HR guy or the top management is not aware of the abilities of a certain person who may be at lower managerial level and plus they should also check the attendance of the person because the person who is taking so many days off won't be useful for the work.

It is very essential that you promote employees in your organisation because it is also one way of motivating them to give more output 2 your business.
Employee promotion like you said is the best way of promoting a business empire or a company because it motivates the workers to work more hard in achieving great goal for the company.

There are a lot of things that they should consider before promoting a person and I feel the most important this is to take personal feedback from the immediate supervisor or manager of the person because many times the HR guy or the top management is not aware of the abilities of a certain person who may be at lower managerial level and plus they should also check the attendance of the person because the person who is taking so many days off won't be useful for the work.
You are right, there are many employees who are qualified for a promotion but at the same time exceed in work absenteeism, and this is a very important point to evaluate. As for the evaluation related to the employee's development and skills, the most correct person, and usually the intermediary, is the immediate boss who proposes the promotion.

It is important that what you describe, the impact that the employee has had on the company over the years, as there are many employees who in the end do not bring benefits to the company, they simply perform their work in a routine manner.
Lolz, I like that, you really understand what I am trying to say, there are some people that do not even care and do not even think of how to help in bringing the company forward,all they're doing is to do their routine tasks and get their salary at the end of the month.

What you describe is proven @Justin, when an employee is promoted, his strengths and commitment to the company increase. He will always try to give more and do his best.

I love to seek guidance and ask questions, this way I clarify doubts. Although I'm still starting, for me it's good everything I can add to my learning.
That's the essence why we're here, asking of questions to aid our views when we are confused about a particular intricate stuff. We Aldo contribute too, with the options we know better online.

Persistence is very good but one has to be very careful to be sure that he's being persistent towards something profitable so that eventually he will have something to gain. One must channel his strength towards something productive.
There are several basic criteria for employees to be promoted in companies. When making decisions, employers evaluate each subordinate with certain characteristics, abilities, qualities and skills that must be taken into account to make the most correct decision.

Among the main ones I consider that they should be, the years of service, studies or courses taken during the time in the company, honesty ...
What other abilities or skills do you think should be considered?

Experience is one of the best thing you need to consider for me and another thing is how they have impacted the company or organisation they are working for positively, with this you can decide how people can be promoted base on what they do.
Employees promotion are very important for every employee because it helps to boost their output and also motivate them it makes them happy and make them enjoy their work.
[automerge]1624001145[/automerge]
The most important thing to take into consideration is the year you started the job and the level of commitment into the work.
Employee promotion is very important in an organisation because it helps to motivate and also boost the performance of the employee.

Last edited:
Lolz, I like that, you really understand what I am trying to say, there are some people that do not even care and do not even think of how to help in bringing the company forward,all they're doing is to do their routine tasks and get their salary at the end of the month.
Yes, I understand it perfectly, as I have my work disconnected and I have seen people with that profile. They come in, do their job with discouragement and leave, they don't care about improvements or support. They have been working for years but do not earn the will of the superior, to be taken into account for a promotion.
That's the essence why we're here, asking of questions to aid our views when we are confused about a particular intricate stuff. We Aldo contribute too, with the options we know better online.
If it is correct, many people limit themselves and prefer not to give their opinion, rather than clarify their doubts. On that side I always ask questions, I contribute ideas in the areas where I have knowledge and I learn from other members.
Persistence is very good but one has to be very careful to be sure that he's being persistent towards something profitable so that eventually he will have something to gain. One must channel his strength towards something productive.
It is a very important detail, "perseverance" and of course, it must have benefits for us, otherwise it makes no sense to stay and not be rewarded. Everything must be projected in our favor.

Alot have being said In this comment section, so basically it takes hard and smart work to secure a promotion as an employee

Employees promotion are very important for every employee because it helps to boost their output and also motivate them it makes them happy and make them enjoy their work.
[automerge]1624001145[/automerge]

Employee promotion is very important in an organisation because it helps to motivate and also boost the performance of the employee.
this is the truth because when an employee understand that he or she will be promoted to a higher level he or she will always wants to work hard and smartly to make sure that he is promoted to his desired position

Yes, I understand it perfectly, as I have my work disconnected and I have seen people with that profile. They come in, do their job with discouragement and leave, they don't care about improvements or support. They have been working for years but do not earn the will of the superior, to be taken into account for a promotion.

If it is correct, many people limit themselves and prefer not to give their opinion, rather than clarify their doubts. On that side I always ask questions, I contribute ideas in the areas where I have knowledge and I learn from other members.

It is a very important detail, "perseverance" and of course, it must have benefits for us, otherwise it makes no sense to stay and not be rewarded. Everything must be projected in our favor.
since you have understand it now then such people may never be promoted in any business organisation,those people with the possibility of being promoted are the one that I've been looking for the best way to improve a business forward.

It is good that way @Sariana23, that you aid your views to get the answers you desired. Then giving your honest reviews on the areas you know its worthwhile too.

In any work that we do there should be a time when promotion is needed to encourage us in and have sense of belonging. Promotion should be base on additional education qualification, additional training, years of experience and hard work. Promotion should be given to deserve staff to encourage them.

That's very true. Lack of perseverance sometimes is one of the key main reasons why many businesses fold up within a short period of time. One should do well to have this whether as an employee or a business owner

since you have understand it now then such people may never be promoted in any business organisation,those people with the possibility of being promoted are the one that I've been looking for the best way to improve a business forward.
It is as you describe, that is not the profile to promote an employee. Those who really deserve it are those who struggle and strive to do their best in different areas.
It is good that way @Sariana23, that you aid your views to get the answers you desired. Then giving your honest reviews on the areas you know its worthwhile too.
Of course @GIFTMICHAEL, different opportunities should be evaluated with a good approach. Only in this way a good project can be realized.

In any work that we do there should be a time when promotion is needed to encourage us in and have sense of belonging. Promotion should be base on additional education qualification, additional training, years of experience and hard work. Promotion should be given to deserve staff to encourage them.
It is very important your point @richee84 , "additional educational qualifications, additional training, years of experience and hard work. "It seems that in your country they evaluate promotion from the same point of view as mine. These are very important details that cannot be overlooked.
That's very true. Lack of perseverance sometimes is one of the key main reasons why many businesses fold up within a short period of time. One should do well to have this whether as an employee or a business owner
You are right, if people do not persevere in some life project, it is difficult to predict that it will be successful. I think the key to success is to fight and be constant!

Employee promotion like you said is the best way of promoting a business empire or a company because it motivates the workers to work more hard in achieving great goal for the company.
Not only that will give a morale boost up to the employees. But when we get promotion, we feel more excited and happy, that will ultimately boost our work output too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds