Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employee promotions

That's pretty cool @Sariana23, that you're learning and keeping up to date with things that is been taught here. The day to day interaction from valued members here have helped me develop in certain areas of making money online. And you aren't an exemption @Sariana23, cos your contributions matters a lot.
Thank you, I do what I can and according to my knowledge that I have learned in Bizdustry. I also take your posts and those of many members very seriously, as they are full of knowledge and experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you, I do what I can and according to my knowledge that I have learned in Bizdustry. I also take your posts and those of many members very seriously, as they are full of knowledge and experience.
That's nice, that you do according to what you've learned from Bizdustry, especially from esteem members like you too. I'm learning from the comments and topics made by members here including you.

That's nice, that you do according to what you've learned from Bizdustry, especially from esteem members like you too. I'm learning from the comments and topics made by members here including you.
It is as I always describe, we are all here to learn and support each other, ask questions if there are doubts and give opinions if there is some kind of knowledge. I am still learning, asking questions and giving a small contribution. But I still have a lot to learn.

It is as I always describe, we are all here to learn and support each other, ask questions if there are doubts and give opinions if there is some kind of knowledge. I am still learning, asking questions and giving a small contribution. But I still have a lot to learn.
Yes, their is a lot to be learned at bizdustry, after knowing about Cryptocurrency. My main focus is to sharpen my knowledge around it to make better end with my time investing on it.

Employees promotion are matters due to the human resources department of a company. The process is based on certain criteria that are put into consideration in making the right decisions

Employee promotion is very important in any company or business organisation. Like you said, sometimes the most skilled workers are easily promoted.

Yes, their is a lot to be learned at bizdustry, after knowing about Cryptocurrency. My main focus is to sharpen my knowledge around it to make better end with my time investing on it.
We are the same, I am also refining my knowledge in cryptocurrencies to obtain better results. Little by little I will be clarifying the picture on this subject. Although I do not eliminate the risk, it will be easier to manage.
Employees promotion are matters due to the human resources department of a company. The process is based on certain criteria that are put into consideration in making the right decisions
It is very true, the human resources department is the one in charge, through superior guidelines and the corresponding evaluations, to make the right decision regarding promotions.

People get bored doing the same job every day. The employer has to transfer them to another departments or promote them so that there are some excitements and the employees work efficiently.
Definitely I would also get bored doing same thing over and over again without getting acredited for doing such thing . Promotions actually prompt the employees to work more.

Employee promotion is very important in any company or business organisation. Like you said, sometimes the most skilled workers are easily promoted.
It is correct, the more qualifications you have as an employee, the higher the possibility of being promoted. This is gained with professional improvements, contributions to the company, interpersonal relations, efficiency, among others.

Sometimes, it is better to not think you must be rewarded for the hard work you are putting into an organisation because there are some persons who simply feel challenged to jealousy against you to oppose your efforts
employee promotion is very important in every organisation because this helps to motivate and boost their output, employees promoted based on their performance and what they have achieved so far for the organisation.

We are the same, I am also refining my knowledge in cryptocurrencies to obtain better results. Little by little I will be clarifying the picture on this subject. Although I do not eliminate the risk, it will be easier to manage.

It is very true, the human resources department is the one in charge, through superior guidelines and the corresponding evaluations, to make the right decision regarding promotions.
Yes, we're in the same lane, trying to advance through crypto and make better investment to earn. Since other notable experts makes profit through it, i believe we can through experience.

Promoting your employees is a way to motivate your employees for better perforation. When you promote better performer to a higher rank, yur employees work even harder, even smarter.

Yes, we're in the same lane, trying to advance through crypto and make better investment to earn. Since other notable experts makes profit through it, i believe we can through experience.
Yes, even with this drop in cryptocurrency prices, many experienced traders have been winning. In my case, due to lack of experience and knowledge, I'm just waiting for them to go up to recover and earn something.

Yes, even with this drop in cryptocurrency prices, many experienced traders have been winning. In my case, due to lack of experience and knowledge, I'm just waiting for them to go up to recover and earn something.
Yes, experience traders who understand how the trend what's around Cryptocurrency gain even during the bearish run. That's why we have option to place our trade either on sale or buy. The sell represent selling off to see drop down in price.

Yes, experience traders who understand how the trend what's around Cryptocurrency gain even during the bearish run. That's why we have option to place our trade either on sale or buy. The sell represent selling off to see drop down in price.
Yes, I have friends here who have guided me on this, I have read and my brother who is knowledgeable has also helped me. However, I am still learning so that when I make the decision to get more involved, I can do it right for my benefit.

The things that should be considered when you are promoting someone in a particular business or organisation, the first thing you need to do is to consider their amount of years they I've worked with you and what impact they made in the success of the your business.

The things that should be considered when you are promoting someone in a particular business or organisation, the first thing you need to do is to consider their amount of years they I've worked with you and what impact they made in the success of the your business.
It is important that what you describe, the impact that the employee has had on the company over the years, as there are many employees who in the end do not bring benefits to the company, they simply perform their work in a routine manner.

Every jobs has the criterion they use in the promotion of of their staff. Some companies use the years spent on a job to promote their staff while some use the knowledge and experience a staff has for his promotion.

Every jobs has the criterion they use in the promotion of of their staff. Some companies use the years spent on a job to promote their staff while some use the knowledge and experience a staff has for his promotion.
It is as you describe @Setfragil , every company has different ways to evaluate their employees and achieve promotion. Usually they take into account the years of experience, studies and efficiency in the performance of their work.

Yes, I have friends here who have guided me on this, I have read and my brother who is knowledgeable has also helped me. However, I am still learning so that when I make the decision to get more involved, I can do it right for my benefit.
Its nice you have many people that is simply guiding you on Cryptocurrency. And i know you're a fast learner, you've learned to a very good extent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds