Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employee promotions

That's true dear, if they can come up with such notion, it will be worthy enough. At least they'll all express their feelings, and what they need, and what is needful for the company's growth.
It is correct @GIFTMICHAEL , in my workplace every 6 months such evaluations are performed, agreements are reached and if there should be any change the decision is made at the time. By this I mean promotions, bonuses or other benefits for the employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, giving out promotions to employees usually varies on the company too, so it shouldn't only be on duration at the company tho like I said achievement should matter
Yes achievement matters sometimes when it comes to promoting of certain persons in the office environment. But duration in the company works along side this achievement

Yes achievement matters sometimes when it comes to promoting of certain persons in the office environment. But duration in the company works along side this achievement
Definitely it should because it won't be fair on the workers that have been working for a long time in a company and they passed on during promotion, I think both should go hand in hand

If you want to make your employees satisfied, you need ti make them happy, you can make them happy in two ways once by giving them promotions, two by giving salary increments

If you want to make your employees satisfied, you need ti make them happy, you can make them happy in two ways once by giving them promotions, two by giving salary increments
It's definitely something that will keep employees very happy. And as long as they feel grateful, they will strive to do their job efficiently. That's why I believe such promotions or salary increases are so important.

It is correct @GIFTMICHAEL , in my workplace every 6 months such evaluations are performed, agreements are reached and if there should be any change the decision is made at the time. By this I mean promotions, bonuses or other benefits for the employee.
That's good, that every issues derailing the way forward of the company or working institution is discussed at the round table. And also bonuses and promotions are carried out normally.

That's good, that every issues derailing the way forward of the company or working institution is discussed at the round table. And also bonuses and promotions are carried out normally.
Exactly, in these meetings we express disagreements, clarify doubts, give guidance, evaluate the personnel and give each person what they have earned in that period of time. I love that, since good results are obtained when the functions are performed correctly.

Exactly, in these meetings we express disagreements, clarify doubts, give guidance, evaluate the personnel and give each person what they have earned in that period of time. I love that, since good results are obtained when the functions are performed correctly.
That's very nice, that every aspect that will take the company higher, and factors causing it to slow down, is discussed in the general meeting. Yes, good result works out in any business initiative when all functions are performing well.

Seriously speaking in every organisation ir business that a quite number of people are involved as employees then definitely there most be a form of promotion either best on professional ethics or by the duration or the time which someone has spent working, or the capacity and capability of the workers in making an effective work done.
It is a must, but throughout the subject, I have found that not in all large companies, they take the interest to promote employees. These points are important for promotion, years of service, employee ethics and effective work as you describe.
That's very nice, that every aspect that will take the company higher, and factors causing it to slow down, is discussed in the general meeting. Yes, good result works out in any business initiative when all functions are performing well.
It is right, and that is the main idea of such meetings, that everything fits into place and in turn corrects the mistakes that may occur over time. This way things work much better.

It is a must, but throughout the subject, I have found that not in all large companies, they take the interest to promote employees. These points are important for promotion, years of service, employee ethics and effective work as you describe.

It is right, and that is the main idea of such meetings, that everything fits into place and in turn corrects the mistakes that may occur over time. This way things work much better.
Let the trend continue in that way, and let the company keep given the employees and staff to aid their views, and thst will help elevate the company to better height.

Let the trend continue in that way, and let the company keep given the employees and staff to aid their views, and thst will help elevate the company to better height.
If this action has been maintained due to the positive results obtained. After applying different strategies and conducting surveys of the best, this decision was taken. Although we are always attentive to keep a control, for any necessary modification.

I think employers should consider the ability of employees to consistently prioritize work and meet deadlines,positive attitude of the employees and ability to consistently putting the team's best interest ahead of their own.

If this action has been maintained due to the positive results obtained. After applying different strategies and conducting surveys of the best, this decision was taken. Although we are always attentive to keep a control, for any necessary modification.
Its just ideal not ordeal that the employees and the employer itself are making right decisions that helps in the company's course to take high and maintain stability with the discussions in the round table.

Promotion is transferring an employee to a new position that commands higher pay, privileges, or status than the old one. It is a vertical move in rank and responsibility. An organization can use a variety of incentives to motivate its employees. Demotivated employees are frustrated and cannot contribute to the best of their abilities. It is important to note that well-performing employees expect a reward in extra incentives, such as promotion.

Promotion ensures the effective utilization of human resources. Employees need to be assigned additional authority and responsibility as they acquire adequate expertise and competence.

Its just ideal not ordeal that the employees and the employer itself are making right decisions that helps in the company's course to take high and maintain stability with the discussions in the round table.
The main idea of these meetings is to maintain cordiality and an attractive working environment for all. In this way, positive results are sure to be achieved. When there is no dialogue, unpleasant situations and a tense atmosphere arise.
Promotion is transferring an employee to a new position that commands higher pay, privileges, or status than the old one. It is a vertical move in rank and responsibility. An organization can use a variety of incentives to motivate its employees. Demotivated employees are frustrated and cannot contribute to the best of their abilities. It is important to note that well-performing employees expect a reward in extra incentives, such as promotion.

Promotion ensures the effective utilization of human resources. Employees need to be assigned additional authority and responsibility as they acquire adequate expertise and competence.
You are absolutely right again @cowantussie , When there is good motivation employees tend to develop their skills more, but "good performing employees expect a reward".
Promotion is one of the best ways to reward the employee and in turn, it sets an example for co-workers to follow, who will give more of themselves to follow good examples.

Yes @Sariana23, when agreement is reach, it helps to maintain codial relationship between the enployees and the employer itself, and the company keep growing cos all functions are simply happy working.

Yes @Sariana23, when agreement is reach, it helps to maintain codial relationship between the enployees and the employer itself, and the company keep growing cos all functions are simply happy working.
This is how it is, for this you must have word and responsibility, in this way everyone will perform their duties and will be satisfied in doing so. Although the pay is not rewarding, I like my job and I enjoy it.

This is how it is, for this you must have word and responsibility, in this way everyone will perform their duties and will be satisfied in doing so. Although the pay is not rewarding, I like my job and I enjoy it.
When everyone is satisfied with the company, they work with passion and not necessarily money. Like in your own version, you're enjoying your gig even when the monetary aspect isn't much.

When everyone is satisfied with the company, they work with passion and not necessarily money. Like in your own version, you're enjoying your gig even when the monetary aspect isn't much.
That's right, although it is also true that I used to enjoy my salary, but we are in an economic crisis that has affected us all and the salary is not enough. Even so, I enjoy and love my job and I hope in the future to be able to retire and collect my benefits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds