Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employee promotions

Those highlighted ares must be out into consideration when actually talking about employee promotion at work place. Because without these criteria, it'll seem not professional

Advertisement Placeholder
There should be a system in place in order to determine the right person dew for promotion in the workplace. don't get promoted will know that we are not working hard enough.

There are many employees who do not perform well when they believe that they are being treated unfairly. I think bonuses should be offered to all employees because this will motivate the employees to work harder.

Looking at the criteria for promoting an employee I think we should consider year of employment because the longer you stayed the higher the experience you gain and also thier level of commitment.

In every organization, every employees want to be promoted aside your skill and talent one thing employers consider is your relationship with both staff and customers and your character
That is correct. Every employee wants to be promoted. But I agree they must be skillful and very talented. They must also have good relationship with everyone in the company.

People are naturally going to work hard in any company that promote people from lower position to the higher one every time. People know that they are going to get reward for every effort they put in.

Looking at the criteria for promoting an employee I think we should consider year of employment because the longer you stayed the higher the experience you gain and also thier level of commitment.
Usually this is what happens, the more years the more experiences, but many people when they do not feel the real interest in the company, the years go by and they do not absorb knowledge to deserve the promotion.
People are naturally going to work hard in any company that promote people from lower position to the higher one every time. People know that they are going to get reward for every effort they put in.
You are absolutely right, when the employee knows that he has the opportunity for a promotion, he will give the best of himself to reach that opportunity. To do so, he must demonstrate interest and desire.

There is no problem when you proffer solution to a problem but you going extra mile sometimes doesn't mean that you are better than those who do what they were asked to do. In a military or paramilitary job, you must always follow a direct order while your own idea is nothing.
I know that's true but this can only be applicable in a situation in which a business give an opportunity for people to do this, there are some companies that might be interested in those sort of people.

Promoting workers will encourage then to put their best to whatever it is they do since they know that they will be well compensated for doing it.

I have worked in a company with a slack for promotions that it will take at least 5 years before you get to be promoted. But the employees are still dedicated to their work because the management is a good one and there are other benefits to look after like the bonuses and profit sharing.

Promoting workers will encourage then to put their best to whatever it is they do since they know that they will be well compensated for doing it.
Sometimes there are always some disadvantages of promotion and some of them could be that it can promote jealousy in a business organisation and bring unhealthy and jealous competition.

Well I think in the event that it is a help based industry, clearly the quantity of arrangements and organizations a representative has brought to the organization will be thought of. I consider years administration actually like you have said, characteristics and character. Likewise representative's activities and commitment.

That is correct. The criteria for promotion of the business employees is length of service and level of commitment from the employees.

Employee promotion should be based on his commitment to,work effectiveness of is commitment,positive outcome of the effectiveness (more profit ),then promotion could be considered

A promotion elevates the prestige of the person who receives it, and it is a visible evidence of the employer's respect. because of the "effect a promotion has on income, power, responsibility, and the capacity to influence larger corporate decision-making.

Everyone loves a good promotion something that will keep workers vers happy knowing that they won't be in the same place 5 years from now

Well I think in the event that it is a help based industry, clearly the quantity of arrangements and organizations a representative has brought to the organization will be thought of. I consider years administration actually like you have said, characteristics and character. Likewise representative's activities and commitment.
As you describe @akinlolu99, the employee's activity and commitment has a lot of influence on the superior's decision making. Since the employee must demonstrate that he/she deserves such promotion.
Employee promotion should be based on his commitment to,work effectiveness of is commitment,positive outcome of the effectiveness (more profit ),then promotion could be considered
Commitment and positive result is elementary @Ezequiel, since otherwise (negative results), he will not have the same opportunity as other workers.
A promotion elevates the prestige of the person who receives it, and it is a visible evidence of the employer's respect. because of the "effect a promotion has on income, power, responsibility, and the capacity to influence larger corporate decision-making.
Excellent, any employee who receives promotion feels valued, since his effort within the company has paid off, and depending on the degree of promotion will be able to "influence decision making".

A business owner must find a way of promoting the interest of his worker. He may be trying that by considering the duration the workers have served and their input

A business owner must find a way of promoting the interest of his worker. He may be trying that by considering the duration the workers have served and their input
Excellent point @btaliat, the best way to spark interest in employees is to motivate them, and one of the best ways is with promotions. These are obtained by taking into consideration different points to evaluate among which are the ones you mention.

The most important thing to take into consideration is the year you started the job and the level of commitment into the work.
Employee promotion should be done accordingly and according to ranks that is those who are the seniors should be promoted before the genius and they should be orderliness and equality in doing that.

This is very important if you want your employee to be happy and your business to flourish. A happy employee brings a successful business. Also criteria for this must be set

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds