Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

I am done learning a skill , so I have started pursuing my academic to have a degree at least. I didn't even know how the world will be in the future , if only people with academic qualification will be eligible for employment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though education in the life of a student's is far more important but after the education , where there no job to work after spending everything on education, thats why its better to learn a skill while also go to school.

First it depends on your country for example African countries and some Asian countries has useless education especially if you are talking about getting a job with it without having strong connections doctors can stay years without finding a job So if you're talking about money only it is kinda useless while here in the UK we got laboratory shortage so it Will be good to have education
At last they are both important and you can get them both skill and education it just depends on your time some people prefer having a lot of free time when you could learn a new skill in that time

It is obvious from our society right now that a skill is much more important than just going to school to acquire a certificate that won't secure a future for you, that is why a lot of people are thinking that way.

The world has right now moved very far away from the periods in which people are being valued based on their educational degree. It is very good that you should receive formal qualification but you should also be able to add technical abilities to it also.

We are in the world where unemployment is getting rampant nowadays , so i believe you needed the two in order to survive in the world because education without skill might lead to joblessness and skill without education might makes you an illiterate.

Nobody can really tell you which one is better, but the fact is that you can combine the two at once and be able to do them effectively, because they are two integral aspect of the society that we need.

Both of them are really necessary at least if you're interested to work for the government , learning a skill is just for your own personal development and can also generate profits for you.

Actually to some extent I also consider such saying that is better to learn skills than going to school. the school has no much importance to our youth this days because thousands and millions of youth are on the streets without jobs.

In this current century , as long as we need education in life , we can not dispute the fact that we also need to learn a trade or skill in order to survive because of the level of unemployment.

Actually learning skills is very important and more profitable such saying is also common in my country due to the economic situation and level of unemployment in the country.

Education and learning a skill are very important in life because without this important skill you are no body, so is very good to have skill or education in order to help yourself in life.

Learning a skill is still way better. When you are approaching education think about skills, not just information or knowledge. When you educate for skills it will always result in money! Skills are those things you can use every day to bring more value to the marketplace. As you can see, skills are more valuable.

Though learning a skill is a way better , but education is the best thing in life, but after graduating, Since there's unemployment out there , you still have to learn a skill to survive.

I would advise you to learn a skill together with your school. Schooling is very complicated over here and there is no possibility that you may likely get employment after graduation except you are dealing with the most demanding courses.

Education and learning are one and the same thing. There are some who are from education. We line up and only by linking it is revealed. Both education and beauty are necessary to do the same business.
Yes we all know that both of them are very important in life both education and skills are important, because anyone need to have this quality in order to help life in the future.

I believe that it is not a good thing for you to try to be separating them and that is why are the best you should try to incorporate the two of them because they are good on the long-term.

If I am ever presented with the opportunity to choose just one then I am going to prefer to learn a skill because that is exactly what the world is all about right now.

Right now, in my country if the say I should choose education or learning a skill, I will prefer choosing learning a skill because with that I can be earning a cool money not like education.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
Education and learning a skill or trade are both very important. You need a certain level of education in order to be able to think and act rationally. However, the current economic challenges is an indication that acquiring skills is very important to earning income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds