Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

Education and learning are one and the same thing. There are some who are from education. We line up and only by linking it is revealed. Both education and beauty are necessary to do the same business.
A lot of people cannot actually afford good education these days and I believe it is far more better for them to acquire skills that to be able to help them make money for themselves without having to rely on anyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both going to school (education) and learning a skill is very important in human life but there are people that has no fund to sponsor themself in school , learning a skill is also better most of the time.
A lot of people cannot actually afford good education these days and I believe it is far more better for them to acquire skills that to be able to help them make money for themselves without having to rely on anyone.

Are you really sure about this ?
why will a bank decide to employ someone with a degree on history than to employ a lot of accountants into the platform. Even if it will happen this is mainly in some circumstances.. I can't employed people like that into my business organization... Thats not tye best.
A lot of people that are working in bank today in my country and not really professional in the banking sector because this country is so screwed up that anything goes.

Education and learning a skill are both important because it enables you create ways of income. Not everyone is interested in going to school and not everyone is interested in learning skill,so in whichever one you do,do it well.
[automerge]1612942445[/automerge]
Education and learning a skill are both important because it enables you create ways of income. Not everyone is interested in going to school and not everyone is interested in learning skill,so in whichever one you do,do it well.
If I don't have the enough money to take care of my education I will always devote more time in learning more skills that I'm going to put into use that will help me to make money to be able to get back to education later.

A lot of people that are working in bank today in my country and not really professional in the banking sector because this country is so screwed up that anything goes.
So you really mean that a bank manager may be able to employ an agriculturist who is his family member into the banking space ? Well I know a Bank manager is the one to decide whatever will happen in the bank, so it is possible.

In the present situation, knowing or having the knowledge of both is very important. It will help each other in a great way. If you have both, it will go a long way to helping you to make remarkable changes in ones life because the unemployment rate is very high.

If I don't have the enough money to take care of my education I will always devote more time in learning more skills that I'm going to put into use that will help me to make money to be able to get back to education later.
Even if you have the money to take care of your application I believe that it is in your good interest to also acquire some skills before you graduate from the University.

Both leaning a skills and education both are good. Human being have a different idea sometimes education gives you what you need and other part skills paid. I prefer to have both education and skilled

I'd say you do both .. get educated and also learn a skill got yourself then apply what you were educated shout on the skill you acquired ..

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
You are absolutely right I would like to say that if you have good skills then it is best from education.

Both are very much good, it all depend on what you are capable of doing. Education may add more beauty to your skills. Education wouldn't stop anyone from acquiring a skill, it's will even assist more. Having knowledge and at the same time, making money.

Both aspects are important in life it depends on what you wanna be. Education is to gain knowledge, to learn things but skill is the ability to do something well, expertise in something. According to me education is a means to achieve certain skills.

On a serious note, education is looking outdated now,I think the best thing to do is to leave education for the science courses while acquiring of skills should be for the arts.skills is the best thing so far in this modern age.

I think it really depends on what field you are looking at. If you are interested in working in a certain field, it is worth looking at what requirements and regulations are in place for getting a job in that field. In many cases, learning skills by yourself might be enough, while in other fields you need official qualifications to work.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
Both are important in their own ways. education doesn't matters when u have a good skills and learning. but learning and education never ends till the end of your life, but, skills and learning are top most important.

Learning skills is another form of education where by what you learn will give you income and source of lively good which education is a key and goal

What you learn in education is far a bit and really far from what you learn on skills or professional life because the theory isn't the same as the practice level in general, unfortunately.

Well I think going to school have become a tradition in my community and society we see success from that angle alone it connects you to civilization and actualization of one dream today skills pay faster thatln school

Well I think going to school have become a tradition in my community and society we see success from that angle alone it connects you to civilization and actualization of one dream today skills pay faster thatln school
Going to school has become a tradition and what most of the families uses to brag among others , and people believe you cannot be anything without going to school.

Well what i have observerd mostly among countries is that it depends on what aspect of manpower is domicile in the environment,if the country is well industralised and into high tech research and development,then priority would be given more to graduate,else for a maintenance environment,technical input would be favoured.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds