Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

If you are looking forward to starting a business and you do not have so much money then I think going into partnership with somebody that thinks your idea is good is the best way to go about it.
Yes ofcourse going into partnership is one of the way to generate fund for your business your partner can be of help also another way is getting a loan for yourself this can help you get money to start a business

Advertisement Placeholder
It could have been easier for us if you have told us the amount you budgeted for the business you are interested to start , this would have given us a good idea of the best business suitable for your budget , but anyway you can start a POS business in your location if this is highly demanded.

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
Well, my suggestion is that if you don't have enough to start a business then you problem should start it cos you're not ready. It's better than going to borrow just to save the business

I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.
If someone doesn't have much money to start up a business you can start from small one before you will know the business has become big, if a person doesn't have a much money start up business don't wait till you get big.

Once you set a business plan but do not have enough capital to start, it is good that you either borrow from a bank or family or friends to start such business and pay back as soon as possible.

If you're not having so much money but wish to start a business then I believe that you should start from freelancing first of all I'll start by selling one product and then scale it up.

You must be correct I think that the best way for you to start your own business if you dont have the money is for you to try your best and get some side loans,loans can be of help to you and I think that when you get a loan you can pay back within a short time frame if you manage the business well.

You have not specified if you are interested to start an online business or offline business this will also be put into consideration. Since you have your main source of income then you should definitely consider an online business to be a side business for you.

We have many people out there that doesn't have enough money to start their dream business but they have a good business plan , you can start earning money online and starts saving for your dream business.

Starting a business have always been a big deal for some people. To start a successful business you have to set out your objectives and find the best pattern to use for it
Yes starting a business is very good at least location is very important when you think of starting any business, I can advise you to start up the business that you really know very well.

We have many people out there that doesn't have enough money to start their dream business but they have a good business plan , you can start earning money online and starts saving for your dream business.
Earning money online from paid to post platforms is not a way to earn money for business purposes. You can earn money online to take care of some of your needs like snacks and maybe other simple things

I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.

This may actually be a nice business idea but it depends on the type of products you are selling . you should also be looking for opportunities to be joining your friends to earn such.

The best advice I can give to you is for you to have a plan, remember you said you don't have enough you are expected to take it easy with you, no need to rush things.

Depending in the business You are trying to start either online or offline , some business doesn't require a huge amount of money , but If the money required to start the business is huge , you can as well start working online and save up .

I believe it will be a good idea to take a loan in other to start up a business, starting up a business with a small amount of money is not a good idea.

To determine what to sell best in your neighborhood or environment—and thus what kind of business to launch—you need first conduct a local poll.
Finally, once you've completed your area check and have your funds, you should start small to determine if it is indeed what the customer wants.

I'll say it again: you need to be aware of the issues your community is experiencing and offer solutions. Because availability also important, you should build a firm that enables you to hire someone to manage it while you are at work.

If you have a good business proposal I beleive that you can start that business from loan if you wise and mostly if your niched is agriculture you will definately get a loan easyly from micro finance bank or better ask your freind or family for borrowed money

Your location really matters, look around you and try to observe what it is you can do, there are probably lots of things that are needed in the environment you just have to have a keen eye
One of the things that you should understand about running a business is that it is not really good to just rush into a paricular business just because it is trending,it should be something that will solve peoples problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds